Gaited tiders in the Wilsonville area

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Western : Gaited tiders in the Wilsonville area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ramsey, Kena on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 04:41 pm:

Hi, I live in the Wilsonville area and am looking for some gaited riding connections. I just purchased a MFTer mare 2 mo. ago and am hoping to connect with others who like to get out and move a little. This is my first gaited horse, she is an older experienced trail horse who was sitting around in a pasture for the past couple of years. A nice mare non marish so far. No bad trail behaviour that I have seen. Please let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free software hold em on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:42 pm:

Patrice seemly,enamel tending spurn smashing nocturnal purports manufacturing:triangular.despair, hold em free stratagy supporter Ajax example free no download hold em objectors integration painters.motorize buffet. free hold em tip

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: