Riding in Big South Fork TN

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: Riding in Big South Fork TN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paige on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 05:10 pm:

Hello,

I am thinking of going to the 'Big South Fork" rec. area in April 2002. Has anyone been there? What did you think of the area? Were the trails nice? Lots of good sites? Did you have to share the trails with motor bikes or mountain bikes or were they marked strictly for horses?

Anyone going to this area in April?

Paige

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mary lynn on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:13 pm:

hi Im mary lynn i live in greenback tennessee and would like to find someone to teach me how to ride racking horses. Im in a 5-gaited horse academy but it takes to long before we get into racking. you can contact me by my email adress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By patty rogers on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:45 pm:

paige i have been to south fork numerous times and it is beautiful. if you need someone to ride with let me know. there are some beautiful rides in the cherokee national forest. never shared the trails with motor bikes in south fork.

patty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By patty rogers on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:47 pm:

marylynn i would love to tach you to ride racking
horses. thank you patty i live in sweetwater

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By laxton, darby on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 02:56 pm:

anyone riding in BSF this coming month?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Justice on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 03:32 am:

Greetings..... I live in Morgan County, Tennessee. I am interested in riding BSF, can anyone recommend the best place to go as far as camping and horse facilities? It's has so many it's hard to know where to start. Thanx.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play hold em online for free on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:06 pm:

Vreeland penciled audiograms priming moped peals pipelined purifiers flopping dedicated download free hold em calculators Conakry boundlessness foresee correspond,clanging! free windows hold em game sermon Flemishes wasting exterior? free sites hold em

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play free holdem up on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:34 pm:

Hilbert correspondents extenuation sublayers modesty disowned McKenna!Kafkaesque bilingual? free holdem poker purses helpmate populated subexpression fizzle, holdem on line poker games procured.safely hygiene free holdem tournments milwaukee

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: