Indiana

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Central: Indiana
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan Samtak on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 04:45 pm:

I am travelling with my horses and husband to WIsconsin in July and am looking to ride in the midwestern states. Can you help?? PasoVasz@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Judy Seltenright on Monday, June 11, 2001 - 07:47 pm:

I have a Passo grade gaited. I ride in Cass Michigan. I have 1230 acres of private land to ride in Has streams, woods, hills, open fields. also nice country roads. Would like a riding buddy. Am a quite non drinker that loves gaited horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brenda McCoy on Sunday, September 02, 2001 - 02:08 am:

Anybody live around the Ft. Wayne area and ride gaited horses? I have a foxtrotter and would like another female who knows any trails in northern Indiana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kenlet on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 06:02 pm:

I am looking for a riding buddy who lives near Potato Creek. I live in Lakeville and would like to ride at the state park, or just around town on the roads and in the fields. Email me at freewoman2@hotmail.com if you are interested. I ride a 10 yr Tennessee walker mare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Buckskin on Wednesday, December 25, 2002 - 08:25 am:

I am a 29 y.o. woman that currently owns 2 buckskin gaited mares, one that foaled 10/02 and another due in 3/03 (bred to spotted twh). I ride and camp in Brown cty. st. park and Clark st. forest (Henryville,IN) and on and around the back roads in my area.Also have access to a few hundred acres of riding trails in my area. Live in Jefferson Co. (Madison, IN.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LESA WARREN on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 02:58 pm:

HELLO I AM A 32 YEAR OLD NEW MOMMY AND I RIDE ABOUT ONCE A WEEK IN SELLERSBURG WHERE I BOARD MY AMERICAN SADDLEBRED MARE MARTINI.HER STABLE IS 10 MILES FROM CLARK STATE FORREST IN HENRYVILLE.E-MAIL ME AT STARSPICY11@AOL.COM IF YOU HAVE A TODDLER AND LIKE TO TRAIL RIDE ONCE IN A WHILE.I LIVE IN NEW ALBANY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Linda McCormick on Saturday, March 13, 2004 - 06:17 am:

Anyone interested in riding around the Lebanon, IN area. I have a palomino racking mare and my daughter has a TWH. We ride on the dirt roads around here plus go to Brown County and other places in Indiana and Kentucky. Anyone interested in riding with us? I am 63 and my daughter is 35. Our horses will walk comfortably as well as gait without being fussy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drwho on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 05:06 am:

I live Indianapolis and am just becoming interested in gaited horses. I would like to ride one some day. Any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kelly Ankney on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 02:34 pm:

Hi! I am a 39 yr. old mom with two boys, ages 9 and 12. I used to own a TWH/Quarter mix, and a Rocky. Am currently horseless due to a move. I live on Sweetwater Lake in Brown County. I'm interested in a riding buddy/group, and also maybe leasing a gaited horse for now. (Interesting in buying also, but will need to board.) I am a home school mom, so my time is flexible. Email me at kdragonfly@earthlink.net if you need a buddy,too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By maryknipp on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 04:21 am:

I live in Sheridan and my daughter live in Lebanon. We have TWH's and I have a Palomino mare racking horse. We also go to Brown County to ride. We are looking for places up by our homes to ride. Please e-mail me. We are riding Sat. My Daughter has a Spotted walking horse.Hope to here from you soon!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: