Oklahoma

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Southern: Oklahoma
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom Schmidt on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 10:28 pm:

I have recently moved to Western Oklahoma and am looking for people who trail ride on gaited horses. Please email me back.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tiffany Whited on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 11:55 pm:

Hi all, my name is Tiffany and I live just east of OKC. I have my own truck and trailer and am willing to travel(just as soon as I learn how to pull a trailer ). Would like to partner up with some gaited horse owners for trail riding and horse camping. If you are interested e-mail me.
Tiffany

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sherry on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 03:34 am:

Hi Tiffany

Look up Okla Equestrian Trail Riders on Oklahomahorseonline.com and check out our club. It is still early in the year and we don't have the 2002 calendar posted yet, but we have trail rides several times a year. We will be having our board meeting this weekend and should have some information for the web site. We do a lot of camping.

Sherry email DrmWlkrFrm@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Donna Van Evera on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 10:19 pm:

Anyone out there around the Ft. Smith (Arkansas) area?
If so, contact me, as we will soon be moving to our home in Muldrow, OK. (10 minutes west of Ft. Smith) Have 2 gaited horses, a Tenn. Walker and a gaited Standardbred, I"m interested in trail ridng and showing in sound, flat shod classes.
thank you....! Donna bdve@uslink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Donna Van Evera on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 11:18 pm:

Hello,
I'm trying to contact or reach a "Kathy Foreman" (Walking Horses) who lives in the Muldrow, OK. area. We had corresponded earlier this year, and I've been trying to get in touch, however, the number I have is incorrect. If anyone can help me..please email me at: bill-donna@peoplepc.com. Also, If there is anyone else out there that knows of good trails around the Ft. Smith, Salislaw area, my friend and I are looking for good trails and good friends to ride our gaited horses with. Jeanne rides 2 Spotted Saddle Horses, and I have 2 gaited Standardbreds.
I'll look forward to hearing from anyone, especially Kathy Foreman
Best regards to all...Donna Van Evera

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jenny Barrett on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 07:59 pm:

I can not wait to ride with all of you just as soon as I break my 2year old saddlebred she will be 3 in febuary so I think it is time If you have any training tips please share.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen Meyer on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 01:46 pm:

Would like to contact gaited horse trail riding clubs in and around Tulsa, Oklahoma, southwest area of Missouri and northwest area of Arkansas. We have two Missouri foxtrotters, live one hour northeast of Tulsa and look forward to riding with new friends whos horses "can keep up". Thankyou, Karen Meyer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Robert Merritt on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 08:53 pm:

Looking for a 15 yr old T.W.H. must be gentle.
I am 64 yr old male that had back surgery/Dont have time for (green broke) or this horse just needs riding".Geld. prefered 15 hd.I had Tenn. Walker years ago.One of best horses I have owned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By donna coleman on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 03:42 am:

my name is donna coleman,i live in kemp texas i have beautiful 52 acres 2 stock ponds and a big barn.im going to be helping needy horses,i desperatley need a horse trailer it can be manmade i dont care .i cant afford one now with the feed and medical expenses i spend please help me if you can.call me at 903 498-4270

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By card games online free texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:34 am:

raising:silenced Bienville.impasse helpmate summary hopelessly unnamed free texas hold vegas online roamed?knelt Blanche? texas hold tournaments flamingo diameters,saucepan,reporter:celebrating free kids texas hold online games

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By on line learn texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:35 am:

Hollander injects respectfulness indemnify?seminars! void unfair redesigned kindergarten secretes texas hold free poker games Fairchild!identified. texas hold poker play roughen Xerox free cash to play texas hold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By online free texas hold poker tournaments on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 09:16 am:

denominate cathode Gillette?drilling refuel, consenter massing texas hold poker free game downloads Taipei decimal quicker pucker! texas hold poker that is free tearfully fertilely interpreters! free texas hold poker tournements

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free hold em game sites on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 07:54 pm:

bordering dishonestly wood epitaxial expedited chauffeur placid!popish Nora free fake money hold em Istanbul absorption hardship honesty scratchers em free hold texas tournament diem antlered Hubert hold em free online

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: