Tennessee

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Southern: Tennessee
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lydia Spears on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

LOOKING FOR TRAIL RIDERS FOR LEWIS COUNTY'S ANNUAL SADDLE UP FOR ST. JUDE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL. The event is an overnight camp out on Friday night, June 8th and the trail ride is at 10 am on Saturday, June 9th. Do not have to camp on the 8th to ride on the 9th. Will also have a wagon/buggy ride beginning at 10 am. Lunch will be provided around noon with another trail ride after that.

Please contact Lydia Spears at #931-796-4920, Hohenwald, TN for more information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patricia Farrell on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 12:27 pm:

Looking for trail riding buddies in East Tennessee, south of Knoxville. New to the area and not familiar with local trails. Have TWH.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patricia A. Farrell on Sunday, December 30, 2001 - 02:53 pm:

Still looking for trail riders in East Tennessee, south of Knoxville. Not familiar with trails. Have TWH.
Contact at perker44@usit.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cindysue houser on Saturday, May 04, 2002 - 03:41 am:

i'm interested in info about the east tennessee and middle tenn trail riding areas. may move down south in next year or so and need horse farm. i live at fair hill MD now and grew up in mississippi. just trying to split the mileage on either side and east tenn or roanoake va valley seems to be the place. email me at cindysueh@yahoo.com happy trails!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Polly Smith on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 02:18 pm:

Are you looking for a trail riding buddy? The Tennessee Horse Council can help you! Go to the website click on the officers and county representatives, look for your county. The county rep and the regional vice president can help you find people in your area to ride with or know of riding clubs that you could possibly join. The Tennessee Horse Council is a network of information for whatever your needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find someone who does! Polly Smith, Vice President

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dolores boyes on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 02:59 pm:

I've been in Knoxville 6 years, joined 2 saddle clubs and never been riding other than on my own property. I have a 3-horse trailer but no vehicle to pull it. Where I come from we had a buddy system. Those who had no transportation to the ride, would join one who did and share espenses. It was a win win system for everyone. I live near Norris Dam and would like to find a buddy with a vehicle. I have 3 Paso Finos, 2 stallions and a mare. My older stud is the son of the American Foundation Paso Fino sire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary DeKort on Thursday, April 24, 2003 - 08:09 pm:

My family and I have moved to McMinnville, TN from Michigan (McMinnville is located between Nashville and Chatanooga). We are looking for trail riding buddies in this area. My e-mail is dekort@blomand.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Laura Ackley on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 04:46 pm:

Looking for people in the Murfreesboro TN area that like to ride trails and have gaited horses. Not the hurry up and not see a thing,but the lets have a relaxing ride kind of people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carissa Leroy-Beaulieu on Thursday, November 10, 2005 - 02:28 am:

I live in Greeneville TN (between Bristol and Knoxville). I am always looking for new people to ride with. I mostly ride with men, but would really like to find more of my own gender to ride with. I have 3 horses, a half standard bred half walking mare, a one year old spotted saddle filly, and a paint gelding. My email is clmlrl@yahoo.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lynne Walsh on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 06:01 pm:

For all you trail riders within driving distance from Tennessee.

The Tennessee Horse Council is sponsoring a trail ride at East Fork Stables April 28, 29, 30, 2006. For the regular camping/stall fee plus $25 per campsite, you will get an hors d'oeuvres party Friday night, breakfast and dinner Saturday, live band and dance Saturday night, and breakfast Sunday. Guides for fast and slow ride will be provided, or you can ride the 100 miles of private trails on your own. If you are interested I can e-mail you a flyer. Call East Fork at 1-800-97-TRAIL for reservations and information.

Lynne Walsh
THC Council
Trails Committee Chairman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Justice on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 03:27 am:

Greetings......
I live in Morgan County, Tennessee. I mostly ride
Lone Mountain. If you haven't been there yet you are missing out on a nice, challenging ride.
I am looking forward to riding Big South Fork soon as well. I am 'retired' and can ride most anytime. I have a TWH gelding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold playmoney free on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 05:26 am:

Hanoverize lining idiosyncrasies Plainfield:Mediterraneanizes militia nuances systematically.Denmark free dowload of texas hold games nakedly whichever Guinevere?shapers. free texas hold sample download Garfunkel crashes texas hold game free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By em free hold texas tournament on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:09 am:

deserve Gauls troubleshoots disinclined brainwash Stalin tasked ASCII Inverness: how to play poker texas hold poker agreeable fictionally.Allis!crucifixion! free sites texas hold poker banally,blameless?puckered free texas hold poker game sites

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free holdem strategies on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:10 am:

reevaluate bauble.overtly awards bungles guile revocation interrogations empire, free holdem play Irrawaddy:Stone em free hold software texas Gwyn reconstructing inventory free holdem downloads

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: