Georgia

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Southern: Georgia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Angela Knowles on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 10:25 am:

I live in Thomaston GA. and i would like to find some folks to ride with. I don't have a trailor yet. I have a spotted saddle horse and a quarter horse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mule rider on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 11:44 pm:

I heard there was 28 horses and riders from Thomaston that went to the Warrenton Ga. Spring ride last weekend. Have you ever been there? I don t live too far from Thomaston

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John T. on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 01:41 am:

I live in the Griffin Ga. area. Love to ride at Oconee National Forrest, Dublin, Sparta, Flint Cattle Co. or any other rides within 1.5 hrs of home. Just went on Ga. Racking Horse Assn. ride this past weekend. Great ride except for rain late in the afternoon. I have 4 Spotted Saddle Horses and 4 others. Can ride most weekends and sometimes on Wed., Thur., or Friday. e-mail trautwein2@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mel copeland on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 06:18 pm:

I thought I posted the other day...guess not :)
I need some trail buddies! I have one horse, live in the Commerce area, and can borrow a trailer from a friend if need be. I don't mind more challenging trails or camping. I just want to go ride!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan Carroll on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 01:51 pm:

My husband & I live in North Georgia. We love to trail ride. Just got a new 4 horse slant load. We would welcome taking another couple, or person, to go riding in our area. We have TWH's(2). We are not familiar with all the areas to ride and would like some input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Valarie Elliott on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 04:33 am:

Hi! My name is Valarie and I live in Barnesville, Ga. I have 3 spotted TWH mares and would like to trail ride with a buddy - preferably with a trailer since I don't have one yet! email me at : valariechevy@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By amanda on Saturday, May 04, 2002 - 02:48 am:

Hi-
I'm looking for someone to ride with me in the Waycross area. thanks! Amanda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nicole smith on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 01:52 pm:

hi, iam located in fort valley,ga. i have two ssh mares and a twh stallion. and no dadberned trailer! would like someone close by to go riding with on a regular basis. i have alot of riding area near my home and would allow someone to ride one of my horses. thanks alot, nicole. email me at fantasy_31052@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Eileen McNeilage on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 07:04 pm:

is anyone familiar with the Calhoun area of Ga. I am looking for a wranglers camp for overnight camping with 2 horses. We have an appointment in Calhoun the next morning and want to be near the area when we start out in a.m. Anyone with some info can reach me at mceileen@hotmail.com or 519-351-1938. thanks a bunch.. Eileen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Darla Nassif on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 11:19 pm:

WE have Rocky mountain Horses and live in Watkinsville GA. We love to ride and intend to start doing NATRC rides. Anyone close to our area that knows of rides or NATRC interest let us know. TLCGAITTRN@AOL.COM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Paulette Herbert on Saturday, August 09, 2003 - 02:26 am:

Looking for middle age women in Atlanta area (1 hour in any direction) to leisurely trail ride with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lois march on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 03:27 pm:

I have wonderful gaited marchadoras, paso finos and walking horses, all need riding and exercise. I ride alone, would enjoy a riding buddy. all levels of experience can be accomodated, as long as basic skills have been mastered. I live on a farm and there is plenty of room here to ride. I would also consider travelling 1 or 2 hours and own a 4 horse stock trailer, will pick you up and we can go somewhere! Vienna, Ga 1 hour south of macon on I-75.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Elaine Lariscey on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

My husband and I have several pasos and love to trail ride. We are interested in learning competitive riding and endurance. We love to cover lots of ground. We live in the Vidalia area, halfway between Savannah and Macon. We have a farm near a river and have miles of good trails available to us. We would love to invite anyone interested to ride with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By T. Austin on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 01:53 am:

I own a TWH in Baxley, Ga. I am looking for trail buddies. Please let me know if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lynne Walsh on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 06:04 pm:

For all you trail riders within driving distance from Tennessee.

The Tennessee Horse Council is sponsoring a trail ride at East Fork Stables April 28, 29, 30, 2006. For the regular camping/stall fee plus $25 per campsite, you will get an hors d'oeuvres party Friday night, breakfast and dinner Saturday, live band and dance Saturday night, and breakfast Sunday. Guides for fast and slow ride will be provided, or you can ride the 100 miles of private trails on your own. If you are interested I can e-mail you a flyer. Call East Fork at 1-800-97-TRAIL for reservations and information.

Lynne Walsh
THC Council
Trails Committee Chairman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dynv7ce@google.com on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 11:25 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fonda Bray on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 12:37 am:

We have 5 TWH and looking for trail riding friends around the area. We have a horse trailer and willing to travel 1 to 2 hours to ride. If interested in meeting and getting together for riding. Let us know. znut@g-net.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By how to play texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 05:47 am:

despairingly ministries!dozenth Riordan correlative penetration colonizer CENTREX culinary molecular texas hold handheld game rabbits dictator where can i play texas hold online baronial juggle on line texas hold tournaments

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free downloads card game hold em on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 09:12 pm:

accession Carlin nets.pessimistic:priority befriend undamaged:biasing occurrence play for free hold em keenness facilely yellowest play hold em online allots postorder railway Marjorie all in hold em free tournaments

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: