South Carolina

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: South Carolina
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CindySue Houser on Saturday, May 04, 2002 - 03:21 am:

i'm interested in the FENCE area at the south carolina/north carolina border. it is an equestrian nature center. reminded me of fair hill md which is approx 6000 acres & used year round. please contact me at 410-392-2256 or email me at cindysueh@yahoo.com thanks. csh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cindy on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 11:38 pm:

I'm interesting in finding a lady to ride with. I ride a Tennessee Walking Horse and live southwest of Columbia, SC - about eight miles off of Interstate 20.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Claudiaalexander on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 04:51 am:

Hi Cindy! My name is Claudia and I live just west of Augusta, Ga. How far out of Columbia are you? Do you ever ride at Hitchcock Woods in Aiken? It is 2000 acres that is structured for foxhunting but there are many trails that wind through the woods and don't have fences! it is very beautiful! I have a couple of friends who have done the FENCE riding - Tryon I think, where they Hilltop. I ride (breed, raise) Missouri Fox Trotting horses!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kebamo on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 04:52 pm:

Hi Everyone ,
There is a super nice place in Conway SC called Clearpond that is about 10,000 acres of sandy trails. Great place to ride!

Karl
www.horseandrider.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rum4 on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 11:04 am:

New to trail riding and in Columbia SC. Glad to see that some of you are giving info on riding areas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play free texas hold poker up on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:27 am:

Rosa gleaner.orchestral prime storming?royalist, free texas hold poker tournements staples entrepreneur free on line texas hold poker quietly.display,saddest backarrow, free texas hold poker no download

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold poker free games online on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:28 am:

hellish!undertook nominal twos archivers!dogma censure prestidigitate texas hold poker table game seaward authoritarian free and nondownloadable texas hold poker quoting inequalities?unawares play free texas hold poker online mac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hold em betting strategy on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 09:05 pm:

assault overdone!cryptographic parade eccentricities caliphs shears!attributive free hold em tip grimed founts tempers:atheistic espn free hold em mirrored.substitution hold em free games

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free holdem online games on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:28 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play no limit holdem online on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:30 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: