Pennsylvania

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: Pennsylvania
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen L on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 04:53 am:

Hi, I own two TWH's, a mare and a gelding. I love trail riding, and I am an experienced rider, and have been riding for years. I would love to find trail riding enthusiasts in eastern PA, NJ, MD, DE, etc.

Hope to hear from you.

Karen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kim R. Pinge on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 12:39 pm:

Hi,, I also have Tennessee Walkers..3 of them!! 2 are yearlings and 1 (10) year old mare away getting bred..Hope to get her home soon!! I live near DuBois and have miles and miles of beautiful riding here..Anyone feels up to make a rode trip just let me know..keepsake@penn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By J. Amick on Wednesday, June 06, 2001 - 01:05 pm:

Hi, Am interested in locating gaited horse folks.
Seems to be an impossible task tho'. Am located in Western PA. happyday@penn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By GLenda Vogle on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

I'm in central Pa. Alexandria, near Huntingdon and Altoona. I have TWH (3), would be happy to have anyone come ride with me. send me a note gvogle@vicon.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erica on Thursday, June 21, 2001 - 11:34 pm:

I have been looking into places to go with camping facilities, and miles of trails that I and about 7 or 8 other trail riding women can go on vacation to. Has anyone been to the Flying W ranch in PA? What did you think of it? We have TWHs, Pasos, icelandics and Gaited Morgans. We are located in upstate NY, near Albany, and are off for the summer. If you have any ideas, get in touch...........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Linda on Thursday, August 16, 2001 - 04:22 am:

Have two Rocky Mountain horses. Wkould love to meet more riding partners. Live ooutside of Philly Town.

Linda
Paprchasr@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary on Monday, September 10, 2001 - 07:12 pm:

I live in Chester County PA, and would like to hook up with another gaited horse rider. I have a 4 yo Spotted Saddle Horse. I am about 20 minutes from Valley Forge Park. I have been riding about 2 years. Thanks, Mary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By D. M. Sotack on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

Hi,
I live in Carbon Co. PA near the Pocono Mts. I have one Tenn.Walker, and two Paso Finos. I love to ride, and have been riding for many years. Anyone interested in riding, contact me.

"D"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 05:19 am:

Hi, below is a message I wrote some time ago. I am just writing to inform you that my email address has changed to glidewalker@enter.net. Hope to hear from you.

Hi, I own two TWH's, a mare and a gelding. I love trail riding, and I am an experienced rider, and have been riding for years. I would love to find trail riding enthusiasts in eastern PA, NJ, MD, DE, etc.

Hope to hear from you.

Karen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jill Simpson on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 04:37 pm:

Hi there! I just bought my first horse, a Tennessee Walking Horse, and I'm looking for other TWH owners near Indiana, PA. I would like very much to meet more friends with the same interests as me...possibly someone who would be interested in meeting at Crooked Creek Horse Park on occasion for some trail riding/camping. I also plan to compete in a few judged trail rides in the near future. Hope to hear from y'all! **smile**

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CINDYSUE HOUSER on Wednesday, May 01, 2002 - 12:02 am:

I'M CINDYSUE HOUSER AND LIVE AT FAIR HILL, MARYLAND. HAVE TWH & SSH AND LOOKING FOR RIDING BUDDIES IN MD - PA - NJ - VA - DE CAN TRAVEL AND ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN "ROAD TRIPS" THIS SUMMER. PLEASE CALL 410-392-2256 OR EMAIL AT
CINDYSUEH@YAHOO.COM THANKS AND RIDE ON
(HELLO TO YOU KAREN WHO ALREADY RIDES WITH ME

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jim Mc Laughlin on Friday, May 03, 2002 - 08:49 pm:

Hi, my name is Jim I'm an older trail rider.I live in West Chester, PA but ride in Unionville.
Miles and miles of trails would be happy to have someone join me or would be happy to join a trail riding group localy.

I ride a gaited Ky mountain saddle horse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom Minnoe on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 09:56 pm:

Hi my name is Tom Minnoe & I live in Auburn, New York (upstate) Would love to chat with anyonbe on gaitsed horses espsecially Passfino"s. My address is Tom Minnoe P.O. Box 1061 Auburn, New York. 13021 Mde & my partner 'CINQUENTO' Love to do the trail rides..... Hope to hear from someone Sincerely: Tom & 'CINQUENTO'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DodieSable on Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 01:47 pm:

Howdy! My name is Dodie, I'm in eastern PA. I breed gaited Appaloosas, Walkaloosas and SSHBEA horses. We ride endurance in PA, NJ, MD and pleasure ride on Blue Mountain (New Tripoli) and in the game lands (Fogelsville, Schnecksville, and Belfast) on the off weekends. Would love for some gaited riders to join us for a couple hours of fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By peggy ambrosch on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 12:37 pm:

Hi there!My name is Peggy and I live in northeast PA, in the Endless Mts, near a small town named Troy.I have 2 TWHs and am always looking for a trail buddy.I ride mostly local, but enjoy going to the PA Grand Canyon as well.Why post, when you can coast!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy Smith on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 11:44 pm:

Hi! I don't own a horse (yet), but want to know where I can get gaited lessons AND if anyone has a gaited horse to lease for trail riding. (After lessons, of course.) I'd also be interesed in being a trail buddy. I want very much to break into competitive trail riding and ultimately endurance riding. I live in Central Bucks County, but work in King of Prussia. Current riding experience hunter seat and dressage. By no means an expert.

I also do equine massage. Would be willing to trade rides for massages.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CINDY HELM on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 02:57 pm:

HI I'M CINDY. I HAVE A MISSOURI FOXTROTTER AND WOULD LOVE TO RIDE WITH YOU!!! I LIVE BETWEEN YORK AND HARRISBURG, PA BUT AM WILLING TO TRAVEL. PLS EMAIL ME. MY HORSE DOSEN'T WASTE ANY TIME ON THE TRAILS, WOULD NEED SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO GO!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joan on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 02:15 pm:

Hi
We live about 60 miles south of Erie PA. Of course we are not doing much riding as deer hunting and inclement weather (ice and snow) has us house bound. I own a Peruvian Paso and husband has Kentucky Mountain Horse. We don't poke when we ride but we also take time to smell the roses, of course when there are roses to smell.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joanna on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 03:50 pm:

Hi,
I live 5 miles from Crooked Creek Horse Park. I have a Paso Gelding & a Foxtrotter Filly. I have a trailer & am looking to go riding if the PA weather ever gets warm again.

Jill, I would love to meet you some day at CCHP. Anyone else too.

Eric,
Go to www.crookedcreekhorsepark-faha.com to see about the camping facilities there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tanya Schmidt on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 05:01 pm:

Hi!!! My name is Tanya- I live in NWestern MD, but ride in MD, VA, WV, and PA. I have three TWH's and we're always looking for companions to come along with us. Love to hear from anyone interested- Tanya_Schmidt@fc.mcps.k12.md.us.
neighhhh......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Katrina Ranum on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 12:44 am:

Hello!

I am moving to Morrisdale, PA in May '03 and would love to find people to ride with. We have 200 acres that back up on hunting lands and timber property, so there's lots of exploring to do. We have stalls and paddocks available if needed. I'll have a trailer by then, too. I'm completely new to PA and hope to make some new friends. I'm a farrier, so I can make time to ride during the week with enough notice. I like pretty mild rides, but can shake it up too. Looking foreward to hearing from you!

Katrina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steve and Theresa Chasko on Tuesday, April 01, 2003 - 05:18 pm:

Hi,

We always like to add to our "stable" of trail riding friends. Have seven Walkers. We are located in Lebanon Co. but are experienced with many of the trails in south east and south central PA. We like to ride with all kinds of folks, including newbies.

Best,

Steve and Theresa Chasko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Debbie Dickinson on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 01:28 am:

I own a Spotted Saddle Horse. My barn is in West Grove, Pa., about ten minutes from Fair Hill, MD. I live and work in northern De. and would love to hear from someone who has a similarly gaited horse and would like to go riding in this area. Thanks, Deb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By carol roberts on Monday, July 14, 2003 - 01:17 am:

would love to hear from riders that like to go camping. I have been wanting to go to crooked creek horse park, haven't been there in years, also like to go to Ohio Barkcamp and saltfork both are great trails and camping is good, saltfork is primitive, but barkcamp has electric, wash rack for horses, showers with in walking distance trails are nice. email me at crr@dp.net I am also willing to travel anywhere within reason for good trail/camping. CArol Roberts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cindi on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 09:30 pm:

Hi, I am new to the area and my TWH mare and I are looking for new friends to trail ride with, some one to show me the area trails, etc. Please Email me at mommopa@aol.com my name is Cindi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cindi on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 09:32 pm:

OOPS!!!! I live in the Allentown area north of Philly Cindi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Christine Frank on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 03:13 pm:

I live in Pottstown and will be getting my horse in the spring. I would love to meet others to trail ride with. I'm going to get a TWH or a Paso Fino.

I won't have a trailer so I would love to meet others to trail ride with.

Christine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Amber on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 03:15 am:

I am looking for a place to board my horse that has little to no fees for board. I am young, and have little money to pay for board. I will work for board, and I will not overlook any reply. "My horse" is an ex-race horse, though now, he is Twenty years young and getting calmer by the day. My barn is being sold, about 6 miles away from Berwyn, PA, and all the horses are being sold along with it. If you have a barn that has extra stalls that you just can't find anything to do with, e-mail me! Thank you so much for you time. I' hope to talk to you soon! -Amber

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brenda on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 12:14 am:

Hi my name is Brenda and I breed and raise tennessee walkers and would love to find people to trail ride with. There are some state game lands close to me and I do have a trailer so I can go else were to ride.
I would also like to go camping with my teen age daughter and our horses this Summer if anyone would like to get together and meet some where and camp and ride let me know.
There just isn't many people around with gaited horses and finding someone that can go trail riding is hard, my daughter and I go together but she is now into sports and her friends so I need to meet people who have the love for horses like me and love to ride to go trail riding and find new places ride..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mommopa on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 01:50 pm:

I am near Bethlehem, PA north of Philly and south of Poconos. I have a THW mare and am new to the area...would love to find someone to ride with...non-gaited horses cannot keep up with her slow flat walk..feels like I'm riding by myself..lol. would love to hear from one and all.
Cindi mommopa@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Christine Frank on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 09:31 pm:

Hi....I'm in Pottstown PA and would love to meet other gaited riders to ride with. I don't have a trailer but I'm willing to pay for gas. There are wonderful trails near me.

Feel free to email me at CFrank3@cntus.jnj.com

Christine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cindy seubert on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 10:38 am:

Hi...I'm Cindy. My husband and I trail ride. We live in Mohrsville, PA near Blue Marsh. We would love to have company to ride with. I have a TW mare and he rides a qh/x. Feel free to email me at seubertslady@yahoo.com

Cindy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By maithais on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 06:59 pm:

I live in Bucks County PA and I am looking for gaited riding lessons. I am willing to travel 25-30 miles or so. I can be emailed at maithais@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Flyer5 on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 05:30 am:

Anyone in the n.e. area looking for trailriders .I have a pretty flexible schedule .I'm pretty new to trailriding so I would like to get some experience for me and my horse. He is a retired 5yr old pacer standardbred . He racks most of the time other times he will give a nice bumpy trot . I want to work on that . Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Flyer5 on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 05:33 am:

see message above My email is DaveD@mymail.emcyber.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Trail Lady on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 04:51 pm:

Looking for information about riding and camping in the Black Forest area of PA.

Thanks!
Peggy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By trailwalkn on Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 06:55 am:

I have a 3yr. old TW and live in the Hanover area of PA and am looking for other TW trail riders in my area to go riding with.
Thanks Darlene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play for fun texas hold em poker on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 02:47 am:

shaking enlighten bronchi Britten.converted couple nevertheless sepulcher.barbiturates unfaithfulness,whim free roll texas hold em poker games junior?specialties teachable laborious languidness free game download texas hold em poker Analects extrovert pilgrimage revelry!flinty free only texas hold em poker games

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold poker odds on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:12 am:

sideband.Argentinian rearrangements head! Oconomowoc Lockheed,meaningfulness no limit free texas hold tournaments cantor odorousness murders partly totalling free cheat sheet texas hold odds scythes intolerably Bert hindsight free no limit texas hold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free texas hold poker games online on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:35 am:

chicanery megabits drawled crop growling. subproblems?mating free non downloadable texas hold poker games immigrates tassels opts em free hold online play texas brainy traumatic play free online texas hold poker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hold em games on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 09:12 pm:

molten rinse courageous.idolatry Edmonton? Fulbright jerked effectuate redefine? games free hold em internet inducting defeats McKesson hold em play free online grabber wistfulness?desiccate!satellite!clerks free hold em tournments milwaukee

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: