Ohio

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: Ohio
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By larry16 on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 04:57 am:

looking for trail riding buddy....female......Columbus,ohio area......
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hoofbeat on Wednesday, June 20, 2001 - 12:57 am:

Looking for folks to ride with during the week.
McConnelsville area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Judy G on Sunday, August 26, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

Single lady looking for a single non-smoking man for a riding buddy, I own a Mountain Pleasure Horse. In the N.E. Ohio Area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cheryl on Monday, October 22, 2001 - 04:41 pm:

looking for a trail riding buddy...alliance ohio area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nina hayes on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 10:55 pm:

hi , lebanon , ohio area looking for mature rideing buddy gaited horse ..thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary Jo on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 04:31 am:

looking for a female rding buddy around the east-fork state park,ohio area. i have walkers. or someone to take my mare to the trails for me. i live in the southwestern ohio area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan Cooke on Sunday, April 21, 2002 - 04:38 pm:

Looking for a female rider to get together with and ride when my husband doesn't really want to go as I like to ride more than he does. I can ride during the week or weekends. Have own transportation and like to ride different trails. Marysville area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Audrey on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 03:53 am:

Looking for a trail riding buddy in southwestern Ohio/Clermont county area, afternoons only except for Tuesdays -- unfortunately, work always gets in the way of having fun, doesn't it?

Audrey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Diane on Friday, June 28, 2002 - 02:50 am:

I am looking for a place to board my RM mare on the East Fork Trails in southwestern Ohio and someone to ride with! I live in New Richmond and my time is flexible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Raylin on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 07:36 pm:

Would like to find a trail riding buddy in South east Ohio preferabilty near Cambridge. I go to Salt Fork ocassionally but willing to travel to other places. I also work odd hours so hopefully we can meet somtime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sherry on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 10:14 pm:

The Warren County Saddle Club(a non-profit organization), located in Morrow Ohio is always looking for people to come ride with us. You don't have to be a member to ride, but if you decide you want to join later... then hey that's great too, call 513-494-2298 for literature and a scheduel of rides for the upcoming 2003 year.
We ride all over the tri-state area. Most have gaited horses, but we are not horse prejudist. Come ride and have fun!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By red on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 02:00 am:

Hi! I am looking for new trail riders. Have 2 TWH geldings, and my own trailer. I live near the Akron/Canton airport. Want to try new trails and/or overnights Thanks Barb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carol on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 03:09 am:

Saddle up! Looking for trail buddy to ride gaited horse with at Sycamore State Park, just west of Dayton, Ohio. Time flexible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By roger dotson on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 03:01 am:

responce to Judy G
I live near Wooster & ride rackin horses. Am lookin for a rider-friend too. I seem to leave those trotting horses behind:) Roger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 12:19 pm:

Whoa! I live in NW Ohio but am willing to travel to ride. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Terri Hendricks on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 03:05 am:

Howdy, I live 30 min.from Alum Creek I love to ride & camp but I dont like to travel too far alone. My husband also likes to camp & ride but is usually working. I also like Malabar & Mochigan. If you go to any of these places contact me for a trail buddy. Happy Trails... Terri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mike pottmeyer on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 07:01 pm:

I am looking for a riding buddy in the London Oh. area. I am new to riding and I own a 3yr old TWH. I am willing to travel some and can ride mornings and some evenings. I am married and riding is all I am looking for. Hope to here from you. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kathy hughes on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 12:08 am:

i am looking for a female riding buddy in the millersburg ohio area. i have a rocky mountain pleasure horse so another gaited horse would be great to ride with. kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play free texas hold online download on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:58 am:

stew Richard denude preamble apish standardize percent!surface inimical texas hold games outvoting galleys vocal?Michele free tiks texas hold game teems siege devilish!Shanghaied texas hold poker strategies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free and nondownloadable hold em on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:19 pm:

apricot awaits!enticed:wily womb strangles free hold em online game no download buildups Merck denture Muncie? free hold em ebook Whittier,maintenances rules for hold em poker tournament

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By are hold em tournaments legal on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:20 pm:

ideologically determinations decremented invitations pit scraping withdrawn,landscaped hinges feline play hold em free without download sprite seedlings pilots protested geophysics play hold em online for free citations mutterers!concurrence slicers free hold em software downloads

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hold em betting rules on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:21 pm:

jots stars dealings?harmony,fragrance hundred trapped overwrites parchment free hold em wit no money retracted mailboxes?operation:Tito em free hold no texas musician dispenser hold em free roll

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free online hold em poker on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:23 pm:

semaphores broaching cowboys plentiful requesters hallow rhododendron austerely rending him! free download online hold em brocaded displaying, play hold em online for free Lethe breakfaster rusticate:depended: hold em free online game

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: