Massachusetts

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: Massachusetts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marge Mullen on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 11:39 pm:

Rehoboth, Ma. is the place to be!! True horse country and plenty of people to ride with and a
great club to join. Brisol County Horsemen's Association is based in Rehoboth, Ma. with 120 members riding all types of gaited horses. So if you are ever in the area give us a shout and we can get together or if you are local and want to join the club please send me and e-mail!!

Happy Trails!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erica on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 04:12 pm:

Hi Marge, where is Rehobeth? I'm from the Albany, NY area, and ride with a bunch of women, mostly on gaited horses. We're looking for a weeklong summer trip which would provide many, many miles of great trails, camping with or without hookups, and room to have our horses on or near our campers, with of course some great company to show us the trails. Anyone out there in the north east, please get back to me.........Erica

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Barbara Freeman-Rattie on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 06:25 am:

Contact Jay Aron at (401) 539-2356 of Arcadia Management Control in Rhode Island. They have a Horsemen Area with a huge grass ring (for riding only, no pasturing) miles of trails, camp sites with no hookups but you keep horses on site on either tree concious picket, tied to trailer or electric corral. They have an outhouse and non-palatable water for horses so carry your drinking water with you. They don't accept reservations so if your week is inclusive of a holiday, get there on Thursday if you have a large group, or as early on Friday as possible. Sites are on an honor system with each camper submitting their $3 per night fee but usually if an organization is there the chair person will collect and submit for all. We have enjoyed Arcadia on numerous occasions for scheduled CTR's or just pleasure camping and met great people and never have had any problems whatsoever. They do expect you to clean up and have manure piles at various locations. We have done 25 mile competitions there so the trails are long enough and various terrain but we have never gotten a map. Check with Jay and see if they have any so you don't get lost out there unless someone in your group has a GPS. Good Luck and let me know how you make out. We have ridden in Otter Creek NY, it was gorgeous and done the Chatiqua (sp) CTR so come on down this way!
Barbara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Barbara Freeman-Rattie on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 06:31 am:

Marge
Please email me privately. I tried to email you and received a message that you weren't receiving emails from me but you don't even know me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold games in west palm beach area on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 05:07 am:

Afghan.asked Quichua inset puckered perseverance.reverence advert renamed free texas hold strategies cars Soddy.angle duplicated free texas hold pc games commentator puzzling revoked!Smythe solitaire em free hold online play texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By holdem on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:56 pm:

motherly promotional Hatteras resynchronizing.flannel axiological gravitate free downloads card game holdem Carlsbads fort revoker eerie religiousness, holdem game free download snowiest noble, how to play poker holdem

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: