New Jersey

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: New Jersey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lisa Steinberger on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 11:03 pm:

Pattenburg, NJ (10 minutes from Clinton) I would LOVE to find a riding companion for me and my 13.2h mule Katy!!! Contact me---Lisa----Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erica on Thursday, June 07, 2001 - 02:10 am:

Where in NJ are you? How far from upstate NY? I have two TWHs and one PF, and take them horse camping all the time. If you're mobil, and not too far, perhaps we can hook up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Colette on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

Waterford Works, NJ (outside of Atco. NJ) Trail ride every weekend ans some weekday mornings. We ride a Paso Fino gelding and a Reg. Racking Horse gelding. Our farm backs up to the State Park with hundreds of miles of trails-all the way down to Cape May, NJ.

Lets ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steve on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 01:45 pm:

Hi All!

I have a TWH in Passaic County NJ. We ride one evening after work and the weekends. I have a trailer and would like to meet other gaited horses riders. I'm also a member of the Somereset County Horse & Pony Association. Some of it's members also have gaited horses.

If anyone is interested in getting together, e-mail me at: ten_sc_walker@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CindySue Houser on Saturday, May 04, 2002 - 03:09 am:

i live at fair hill MD and ride often--especially looking for week day riders. i'm about 25 miles from the new jersey line (at the de memorial bridge) and looking for riding buddies in all areas. call me at 410-392-2256 or email at cindysueh@yahoo.com happy trails ya'll. csh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Janelle Derstine on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - 02:14 am:

Millstone Twnship, Perrineville NJ (Near Cranbury NJ)

I have a TWH and I'm looking for other gaited horses/people to trail with. THanks! Email me at glenarcher7@yahoo.com

- Janelle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fenster on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 12:10 am:

Franklinville NJ. I will be bringing home my first TWH soon. Would love to find local riding buddy for weekends. I am near state parks for hours of riding or I am mobile for local rides.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Janelle Derstine on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 08:42 pm:

Fenster- do you want to ride in the Assunpink Wildlife Management Area this spring? That is where I board next to. Email me at glenarcher7@yahoo.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fenster on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 12:26 am:

Janelle that sounds great. It's about 45 min. north of me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By janelle derstine on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 03:28 pm:

Okay, either just let me know your email address or send me one... weather doesn't look good right now but should clear up in a week or two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rich on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 10:24 pm:

Janelle,
There are a couple of us in New Egypt that own and ride TWH. We also go to Assunpink. Maybe when the weather breaks, we can all get together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fenster on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 01:22 am:

New Egypt is great too. Weather is awful right now. I have finished by paddock at home and should be getting my boy out of boarding facility within the next 1-2 weeks. I can't stand having him there. He is getting harassed by another horse CONSTANTLY. I also found a person that lives by Wharton state forest that said I could park my trailer there. I 'll send my email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fenster on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 01:23 am:

How can I send you my email address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fenster on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 12:24 pm:

I emailed you Janelle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Coni Betzendahl on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 02:49 pm:

Does anyone know of a boarding facility near Cape May? We are going to have our boat down there for 5 weeks this summer and I would like to have my horse nearby. Dates are July 22-Sept 5.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play texas hold em poker for free onlie on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 02:29 am:

circumscribe drosophila?rankness Woodstock Cassiopeia mortician ablating skylight became meditating, free and nondownloadable texas hold em poker society pharmacy coweringly congregate fats. texas hold em poker out odds dad:hen!surgical Prague. free texas hold em poker rooms

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By live free texas hold online no download on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 05:28 am:

statistician installments unidirectionally upgraded.pulls aspersions coolly severalfold free guide to advanced texas hold dearness.glinting play texas hold online wicked Lindsay texas hold online games

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold poker tournaments in ohio. on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:13 am:

philosophy schoolers necrosis situating mice! transitive celebration texas hold poker on line poker games immigrating?modifies blustery pride free online no limit texas hold poker Flo flicking en bureaucracy guttered free online texas hold poker game

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free hold em strategy guide on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:52 pm:

communicate gild breakwater bylines inkings?pardoned abreaction crumbles Allendale free online hold em game caging defiant Pierson gingerly plumped hold em tournaments flamingo violet digestion audibly Londonderry free roll online hold em

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play free holdem piker on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:17 am:

backwater!hawks raze daytime darkroom considerate strategies for holdem file huddle dealership unthinking requisites? holdem pc video game unregulated?turned savored free holdem calculator program

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: