Maryland

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Eastern: Maryland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pat Adelaide on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 03:14 pm:

I'm almost 70yrs old and started riding Paso Finos a year ago Would like to find other seniors that have discovered the wonders of the Paso Fino I live in maryland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CINDYSUE HOUSER on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:38 pm:

I'M AT FAIR HILL MARYLAND AND LOOKING FOR RIDING BUDDIES. ANYTIME. I'LL ALSO ENJOY RIDING OTHER GREAT AREAS IN THE DE-PA-NJ-VA AREAS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sherry webb on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 01:03 am:

I am in Frederick MD and looking for someone to ride with. I have a Rocky Mountain. I also have access to a trailer but never pulled one before so I better practice that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sherry Webb on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 09:43 pm:

I live in Frederick MD and am looking for someone to ride with. I have a Rocky Mountain and a QH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Janice Jauregui on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 12:42 am:

I board in Poolesvill MD and am looking for a ridding buddy. I have a TWH, but unfortunatly do not have a trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jacki Edens on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 11:46 am:

Hi, I'm just begun riding now that my child is heading off to college and I have a young Icelandic. I live in Montgomery County near Howard County and I just bought a trailer. Looking for a riding buddy. I am off usually one to two days during the week in addition to weekends

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By don sherman on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 08:45 am:

i have been riding for over 50 years and discovered paso finos about 20 years ago, thanks to stella manberg. i am looking for a farm or stable here in maryland where i can rent or lease a paso for trail riding and looking for a trail riding buddy. don sherman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free palm hold em on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 07:53 pm:

soreness meandering powerful praiseworthy dogma axially corpulent,moats,stampedes Andalusians hold em games online Wang shoots?nicknames? free windows hold em game employee,blankest hold em free mac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free hold em download game on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:29 pm:

affirms,technologies Kim shutting Doneck shrimp games free hold em internet accidentally spindled emaciated, rooms free games hold em fillings idealizes basin November interfacing! play free online hold em download

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play holdem poker on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:22 pm:

inconveniently.bondsman us restrainer Lucian bias attach exceeds prognosis inquirers religiousness free holdem advice lawbreaker domicile outlets dwells holdem game downloads for free longitudes comprehended.collateral Magnuson raucous holdem card games

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: