Washington

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Western : Washington
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kathy on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 02:04 am:

I am looking for people interested in riding in the mountains of White Pass area or around the area of Yakima. Also would like to buy sound mare or gelding for trail riding (American Saddle Bred only- could be spotted) I had to retire my old Saddlebred.
Sincerely,
Kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jo Cameron on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 04:46 am:

I live in Spokane, Wa. Just started ridding my coming 4 year old Kentucky Mtn. Saddle Horse mare.
Would like to go on short trail rides till we both get in shape and build confindence. My husband and I like to do camp outs with the horses too. We are also interested in Pat Parelli Natural Horsemanship. Hope to hear from someone in this area! Jo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Stephanie Steward on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 08:50 pm:

I live in Yakima and like riding with other gaited horse riders I already have 4 other gaited horse girl friends I ride with, so let's get riding! I love trail riding and want to eventually ride some AERC endurance rides on my Pasos.

www.geocities.com/smoothhorses

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Judy on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 05:52 am:

Hi..I live in Eatonville which is about 25 miles from the base of Mt. Rainier- 35 miles from Tacoma. I have a wonderful 4 yr old spotted saddle horse who is very mild mannered. Would like to find a friend to ride with during the week who has an even tempered gaited horse. Will not ride with idiot horses...been there done that!
Sorry if I sound like a snot- really I am not! Just training a young wonderful horse who is still in the learning curve and have to be careful about who I ride with. If you have your own trailer, a calm horse and live in the area email me.
Happy Trails,
Judy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By David Moe on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 02:53 pm:

I live in Issaquah on Tiger Mountain. Anyone who would like to haul into my place and ride Tiger Mountain with me - give me holler. (425)392-9905

I have a six year old twh mare.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By artiemouse on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 11:35 pm:

Dave,

If you ever want to come south (I'm in the Auburn/Enuclaw area), give me a shout. We have some decent trails out from the barn (better in the summer when the water goes down and we can cross the river) and Weyerhouser trails are just down the road. I have a going on 4 year old SSH mare, and we need someone gaited to ride with!!!!
(I think I actually saw her trot yesterday, I sure hope not)

Laura
206-427-4798

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tracey Kasten on Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 01:20 am:

I live just outside of Vancouver, WA in the little town of Camas. We have Peruvian Paso horses and are interested in trail riding, endurance, CTRs, etc. My horse would benefit from having a non-Arabian riding partner, as we are still learning what "WALK!" means when we're out on the trail, and last time I checked, many Arabs don't seem to acknowledge that as a valid gait! ;-) I'd love to hear from someone who would be interested in regular riding outings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cathy on Sunday, June 22, 2003 - 05:29 am:

Hi, I'm in Monroe area Have a TWH gelding (no trailer yet) have some trails in my area.
Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Denise on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 06:43 pm:

Hi, I live west of Spokane in wheat farming country and just bought a paso fino mare. Am looking for others who would like to trail ride in the area. Thanks.
Denise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pattie S on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 05:20 am:

Hi, I am always looking for someone to ride with. I have an eight yo Icelandic gelding, but no trailer. However, I board right on Soos Creek trail in Kent & also have access to Lk Youngs Reservoir.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tracey Kasten on Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 09:04 pm:

Interested in participating in Endurance/CTRs with your gaited horse? I have put together a group on Yahoo that caters towards endurance/CTR riders and their gaited horses who live in the Pacific NW. Join us for information on upcoming conditioning rides, trail information, PNER ride information, etc.!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NWGaitedEndurance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Heather O. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:33 am:

I have a 12 year old Peruvian Paso mare (bombproof and LOVES trails). I just came in from Montana and I am looking to get into endurance with her and find some gaited horse buddies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Heather O. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 12:34 am:

Oh and we're in Ridgefield, WA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Trailrider on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 05:33 am:

I live in Maple Valley, Wash. and am looking for others to ride with on gaited horses. I am an avid trail rider and know many trails in the South King County area. I have rode a Peruvian Paso-Paso Fino cross gelding for many years and now have started a Rocky Mt gelding of which just turned 4 yrs old. Still having problems getting this colt to gait. He gaited like a paso when I bought him and now that he is shod, has been losing his gait. Would love to know the angles needed for Rockies. Judy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Christiana on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 02:54 pm:

I live in Buckley and am currently looking to lease or lease/purchase a Walker. As soon as I find one, I'll be looking for someone to ride with.

Christiana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sharbaker on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 02:58 am:

Christiana,
I have a 12 yr. old twh mare for sale. We are in Garfield, WA (south of Spokane). She has lots of trail miles, and has been driven (but not by me).
Shar Baker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sharbaker on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 03:01 am:

I am south of Spokane, and have Icelandic mares and a walker mare to ride...looking for a riding buddy. Have trailer and love to camp. Can also ride out of the driveway.
Shar Baker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patti Dropping on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 03:55 pm:

I live on Camano Island and am looking for a trail riding buddy. I have a spotted saddle horse who is very well gaited and would love to ride with someone.

Patti

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sharen R on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 10:53 pm:

Looking for a gaited horse riding buddy for Snoqualmie Valley area. I have a 3-year old Rocky Mountain who loves the trails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold poker game free download on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 09:42 am:

swivel Frigga Pabst mistype recapture Babcock pistil texas hold poker gambling adsorbs!acacia volleyballs predefine:Brunhilde no limit texas hold poker game Giovanni your cunning conversing:Heinlein. free texas hold poker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play hold em on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:18 pm:

propriety guessing!Janus?concealers pixels, shear happiest hold em free software doubles polka free hold em ebook Eddie?christen assesses maleness hold em free online game

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free holdem no download on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:47 pm:

inns breadboards warriors.franker infection scotch reintroduce Presley em free hold online texas tournament lockout Willcox!apologized subscripts poker games holdem kiloword reprisal:massacres holdem free pocker

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: