California

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Western : California
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gary Rowan on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 12:55 am:

Greetings from RockingR ranch

My three mares and I ride right out the gate into Modoc County. The PCT is a short trailer away and the country is crisccrossed with myriad logging roads.
My Cary goes well with Paso's, Icelandics and other gaited Morgans. My five quiet acres are wooded and I'll pass you a hose and ext. cord to your camper. Riding is basically unlimited here.

Gary, Cary, Rosalee and Princess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By J Handel on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 06:24 am:

I live near Bakersfield, CA. where my husband & I have been raising registered Missouri Fox Trotters now for over 12 years. We love to go trail riding either in our area, where it is basically flat, but there are miles & miles of dirt roads to explore. Also, we like to trail ride in the mountains where we sometimes take our horses & camp for a few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Teri Hain on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 05:49 am:

I live in Del Mar near San Diego and board my Spotted Saddle horse at a Quarter Horse ranch in the area. Out of 50 horses there are only two other gaited horses there. The trails are being taken over by the new housing developments around us. I am looking for a new place to keep my horse with other gaited breeds. Help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ptunia on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 01:23 am:

I live near Willows and want to know if anyone has a gaited horse near me...I just want to drool. I only have a palomino quarter horse. After having had gaited horses, nothing else will ever do. Sigh.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Becki on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

Hi,
I am in Alpine in the San Diego area and I am always riding as I have several Walkers and Spotted Saddle Horses. There are some trails out of my place but the Cuyamaca's are 15 to 20 min. away and I ride there often also Horse Thief Canyon in Jamul isn't far. If anyone is interested in meeting to ride that would be fun. I also have a couple of extra horses always that need exercise.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sunshine812 on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 11:41 pm:

We are located in Paso Robles. We can either host a ride here off the property or meet and ride Pismo, Montana De Oro, Santa Margarita. We have TWH's and look forward to meeting others. The ride off our property is hilly and thru the vineyards. We can be reached at sunshine@tcsn.net, Happy Memorial Day, Pamelia and Walt Brown Phone #(805) 239-9233 Happy trails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pam Worrell on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 04:33 am:

Hi. My husband, Mother, great friends and I have Peruvian Pasos. We live in the Sierra Foothills and have lots of trails to share. We frequently go up into the mountains (Euer Valley, Truckee California area) and horse camp. Give us a ring. We do ride the Tevis trail as well. Paca Paca. Pam Worrell 530-639-1407 or email pasolover@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fancy on Wednesday, June 06, 2001 - 09:40 pm:

Hi, I live in the high desert at 3500 feet. We have trails right outside our gate. We can be on cool mountain trails within 25 minutes of our ranch. We raise Tennessee Walkers and spotted saddle horses. We ride every weekend, the more the merrier. We love company!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By finorhythm on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 03:49 am:

Howdy hi fellow Gaited Horse Enthusiast,
My Paso Fino and Walkaloosa pony pals and I live near Stockton in the Great Central Valley, about an hour between San francisco and Sacramento. I love to trail ride and always looking for other gaited horse enthusiast to trail blaze with. Makes no difference if its climbing up the highest mountains or a run down a sandy beach we love to explore (: FinoRhythm@hotmail.com or call Stephanie at (209)836-3071

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Candice on Sunday, July 08, 2001 - 06:39 am:

I am Candice and I am up in Angels Camp. Due east of Stockton one hour travel time.
I know of this perfect place to ride under the canopy of pine trees. It is wonderfuill even on the hottest of days.
I have a TWH mare who I adore and I am really tired of
just dog walking with QH friends
Feel free to call me anytime, and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tricia Dalton on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 07:08 am:

When you're visiting Santa Cruz I'll happy to show you some gorgeous trails.Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park is our big "back yard".We love riding our Spotted Saddle Horse and Kentucky Mtn Horse.Join us!Tricia 831 335 2270

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tyna OFarrell on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 04:15 am:

Hey! My friends and I are riding gaited horses in Herald CA, just south of Sacramento! Rocky, Paso, TWH, and my plain jane B/W paint...we'll go trail with any of you anytime! Comanche, Pardee, Folsom, Sly Park - Let's GO! Hey! How about Silver Lake?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tgra on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 02:00 pm:

Hello,
I live in Nuevo which is In the Inland Empire. I live near Lake Perris state park which has a horse camp and trails. I don't have a trailer but I am looking for a horse buddy to ride with or just do horsey stuff with. I have a Twh mare, a Appy mare and 2 Q.H.s.
My E-mail is dotsandspots@prodigy.net
Happy Trails,
T'gra

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By FishDiva on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

Hello,
I have a Paso Fino, she is boarded near the Los Angeles Equestrian Center in Burbank. I am looking to meet new friends to ride in Griffith Park with. My E-mail is FishDiva@pacbell.net or call me @ 818 469-1920.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Deb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Beth on Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 06:54 pm:

I have a Missouri Fox Trotter right outside the LA Equestrian Center in Burbank/Glendale. I have seen a few Fox Trotters but I happened to be leading a trail ride and couldn't stop to chat. I know there are many Walkers as well but I haven't met many TWH people that would go for a ride with me. If anyone wants to ride, or if anyone knows of people who have Fox Trotters near the Eq Center, let me know!
Beth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lynda Moulton on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 12:04 am:

My name is Lynda and I'm new to horse ownership. I recently bought a TWH and would like to trail ride with someone who knows places close to Merced (Central California). I'm ready to put my feet in the stirrups and go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sharpaso on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 12:13 am:

My name is Sharmaine and I'm located in Sonoma
County N of San Francisco. Peruvian Pasos are my
horse of choice, but enjoy them all! Pleasure
rides at Pt Reyes, China Camp, Annadel are nearby.
I ride for the Silverado State Park Dist. Mounted
Assistance Group. We could always use some volunteers!
email: shar@nuforestproducts.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cyndi Daiello on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 03:25 am:

Hi, We are Cindy and Jerry in the Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills area or Orange County, CA.
I have a TWH gelding palomino and waiting to get another from Buck Ranch for my husband. I have a horse trailer and we enjoy horse camping with our motorhome also.
If anyone would like to meet us for rides in the Santa Ana river bottom or go camping, we would enjoy that. We also have friends in San Diego Jamul area and trailer out there sometimes.
chynna@earthlink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TLC on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 08:41 pm:

Hello, my name is Tamara and I live in Sonoma Co. in a city called Petaluma (N of San Francisco). I recently bought a T-Walker and would like to find others, in my area, who enjoy this breed (and other gaited breeds) and who would like to go trail riding and do other fun horse stuff together. I don't have a trailer, yet, so I'm also looking for a riding buddy who has some "spare room". Let me know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Debra Bumpus-Brown on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 10:46 pm:

HELP SAVE THE 9~11 MEMORIAL RIDE !!
As you all know, after 6 mos. hard work and great excitement in our equestrian communities, I have recently pulled the Memorial Ride Across America due to a lack of financial support.

Since then, I have received an outpouring of emails from riders of every discipline, who share my great disappointment over the cancellation of this ride to honor those lost in Sept. I so appreciate your encouragement. Did you know that there are over 200 of you who want to ride with me for a day or two as I pass through your state? Hundreds more from literally every state have sent in their requests and prayers to have the ride re-instated.

Because of your encouragement and generosity of spirit, I have decided to try and save this important ride. It is a hard thing to ask for money. But I so believe in the spirit of this event and the spirit of commeraderie it has evoked, that I am doing just that.

IF EACH OF YOU WHO ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS RIDE AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT SUCCEED WOULD CONTRIBUTE ONLY $20.00 WE COULD STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN, THOUGH TIME IS NOW CRITICAL!

This truly is an unprecedented opportunity for horsemen and women all across America to stand united. We unite to honor the thousands lost on Sept 11th. We unite to honor our heroes who gave their lives in the line of duty. We unite to raise our voice against the cowardice of terrorism

I NEED YOU TO ACT TODAY! Won't you please "ride" with me and send your contribution to save the 9~11 Memorial Ride and raise your voice of support?

With heartfelt thanks, your contributions can be sent to: Ootahh Riders' Society
5430 Granite Dell CT.
Loomis, CA. 95650

Thank you, and God bless!
Debra Bumpus-Brown

Departing June, Debra will begin her ride from Calif. to New York, arriving there by Sept.11 to join the memorial events there. She will pony a rider-less horse, boots turned back signifying a fallen warrior, in honor of our fire, police, military, and emergency crews who gave their lives assisting the wounded and fleeing. All across America law enforcement and fire depts. will add a badge to the saddle blanket, which will be ceremoniously presented to NYPD Mounted Unit.

For more information contact Walksgood (Debra) at seaweedcowgirl@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cindya@wwdb.org on Tuesday, April 16, 2002 - 01:15 am:

Hi, we recently moved from the Bay Area to Manteca/Escalon/Ripon area (Hwy 99 & 120) and am looking for trail riding friends (and tips on where to ride). Long-time gaited owner (Saddlebreds in past, Missouri Foxtrotter for 14 years, and recently bought a Rocky Mountain Horse. We are busy getting a new equestrian center going, but a good ride always helps to clear the mind!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hope Graham on Monday, April 29, 2002 - 08:45 am:

Hey all of you N. Cal. gaited horse folks. If you like riding and camping, check out the Gold Country Gaited Horse Club. We generally do one day ride and one campout per month, weather permitting. All gaited breeds represented and welcomed! Very informal and fun group of riders. We go all over Northern California, and are always looking for new people and places.

email Hope Graham: hopeemg@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By denise monaghan on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 05:39 am:

I am looking for someone to ride with in the Pasadena,Altadena, La Canada area. I don't have a trailer, but I have a great paso fino and would like to find someone to explore with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lucy Kataoka on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 10:21 pm:

Hi, I'm Lucy and I've recently purchased a wonderful TWH that just loves the trails. We're in Loomis and we're looking for new friends to join us as we explore the Folsom Lake/Cool/Sierra Foothills trails and do other fun horse activities. I don't have a trailer yet, but we'd love to join you on your next adventure!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TWHToRide on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 03:51 pm:

Hello
My name is Raymond and I live in Yucaipa. My horse is boarded in Banning. I have an 8 year old TWH Gelding. I do have a trailer and will be able to travel short distances during the week. During the weekend I would like to find more people to ride with in the general area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joyce Schetter on Sunday, August 11, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

After a break in riding, I started taking lessons and getting re-educated about comfortable riding horses. I've been trying the gaited horses and am quite impressed. I am in the East County area of San Diego County in Dehesa Valley. Anyone with feedback on their experiences in locating the right horse would be greatly appreciated. Plus, I am interested in trail riding with someone or group who know the nice rides and have an extra horse needing exercise or a good gaited horse for sale or lease. Thanks! Joyce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tara Flewelling on Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 04:47 am:

Hi! I have Tennessee Walking Horses in the little town of Artois right along Interstate 5 between Willows and Orland. I would really like to find someone to trail ride with. I enjoy trail trials and would like to do endurance again someday. But, mostly, I enjoy just hitting the trails and camping out. You can e-mail me at taraflewelling@hotmail.com

Happy Trails!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joyce Schetter on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 10:57 am:

Well, am now the proud owner of a spotted saddle horse mare! After searching online and in person in Southern Ca. I "found" Buck Ranch in Irvine area and my mare. We've done some trail rides, Poker Rides, parade, trial trial. Even took a three day basic training clinic. Went camping in the rain! Ugh! But good practice for when the weather cooperates. Now we are working on ground driving as I would like to get a cart as well. If any one is using their horse in this way (driving) I would love to hear about it. Joyce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Christine Carr on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 09:52 pm:

Hello, My sister and I have just purchased our first horses - 2 TWH geldings about 16 years old. We board in Ojai, Ca (12 miles West of Ventura, CA)and would enjoy meeting other gaited horse owners. Lots of trails and meadows to ride in. Thanks, Christine & Adrienne, Beauregard and Moose!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lloyd Hannemann on Monday, April 07, 2003 - 09:52 pm:

Have a gaited Morgan. Live in Petaluma. We're without a truck or trailer but would pay for gas is someone is willing to take us along on trail rides. Used to have TWs and have worked and still work with this breed. Have also ridden Peruvian Pasos and Foxtrotters. Am a real gaited enthusiast. 707-782-0772

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lloyd Hannemann on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 05:18 pm:

Looking for someone interested in doing riding/camping in Sonoma/Marin or ? during spring break 4/15 - 4/20 or anytime in that time frame. I've got a gaited Morgan gelding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By skyhigh on Friday, April 18, 2003 - 10:03 pm:

We live east of Fresno in the Sierra foothills and do a lot of High Sierra riding at elevations from 2500 to 10,000+. We also horsecamp at Shaver Lake (Sierras) and Montana de Oro (San Luis Obispo County coast) We have Walkaloosas and friends here with TWH's. We'd love to have you join us for some riding and/or horsecamping. : )

Carleen & Frank Neves

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mizcarole on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 11:18 pm:

Looking for gaited horse owners in Yuba City/Marysville/Browns Valley area. I have a TWH and no other gaited horses to ride with. Would love to hear from you if in these general areas.

Carol Richardson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By paulette Gdog G on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 01:13 am:

looking for someone who lives in clayton ca. to ride with. I have two tennessee walking horses

Paulette Gdog G

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sue on Thursday, November 06, 2003 - 02:55 am:

Hi,

I'm in Ventura County and am looking for other gaited horse riders. Magic is a 14-year-old TWH, and we do L.D. endurance, NATRC and several shows a year. I have my own trailer, so we're pretty mobile!

Sue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Amanda Boyd on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 03:19 am:

I live in the Yucca Valley/ 29 Palms area. I have a trailer. I just want somebody to ride with! Amanda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chris May on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 01:05 pm:

Hi
I live in Riverside county near Anza, but work in San Diego. I'm looking for more horse friends in Southern California (or anywhere for that matter). I own a 12 year old black Tennessee Walker gelding and a 16 year old bay Morgan gelding. Recently my youngest daughter graduated high school so I am facing "empty nest syndrome". I want to spend even MORE time with my horses, trail riding and possibly showing the Tennessee Walker. Have truck and trailer ... I'm portable! Let's be friends!
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By juliesark9 on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 03:57 pm:

We recently aquired a Kentucky mtn horse and TWH after riding "non gaited" for years. Would like to do some group rides or camps. Looking for the foothill gaited club? Mark and Julie Gibson
(530)622-0935 juliesark9hndlr@earthlink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kimberly92019 on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 01:48 pm:

Hello looking for another person living in san diego county, we live in dehesa and there are some trails. I need to find someone to ride with. I ride a lot alone around here and its boring. Please w/b soon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Karen Phillips on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 04:40 pm:

Looking for gaited riders in the Bay Area. I board in Castro Valley - I'm centrally located to ride EBRPD trails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Naz Kat on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 05:02 pm:

Mira Loma / Norco area, southern CA - I live near the Santa Ana River and hubby and I belong to the Southern Calif Peruvian Paso Horse Club. Always looking to meet more PP owners (and other gaited breeds) who like to get out on the trail and camp too.

Kathryn - Tiburon Farm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary Louise on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 03:43 am:

Have a MFT in Shadow Hills in Southern CA. Looking for any other local Foxtrotter owners to ride the hills with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leebialy on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 08:24 pm:

I'm in San Bernardino, right on the foothills. Have lots of great areas to ride! And nobody around here to ride with. Well, one friend but he has a QH mare and at my good walk, she has to trot to keep up. I have a 3 year old TW gelding, 8 month old TW filly, and 23 year old MFT. The trotter is so great, very pushbutton and will go through anything (and does not look his age!), but I have to say my fave ride is my walker!

Lisa :)
lbialy@peoplepc.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Randi Holbrook on Wednesday, April 20, 2005 - 07:31 pm:

Hi! I live in the S. California High Desert area (near Victorville) and just purchased a 7 yr. old tobiano TWH gelding. I have no gaited horse friends, and would love a trail buddy! I don't have a trailer, but could meet you somewhere, or you could trailer to my house. I'm flexible!

Randi
seaecho12@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Adolph Smith on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 07:58 pm:

5/5/05

I'm Smitty, I live in Norco Ca.
I have a Black Tenuvian and a Tenuvian standard Bred cross. I would love to ride sometime.

Also the Standard Bred is young 2 yrs. still green on trail, would love to have someone work with him, as my time is busy.
909 731-5687 or 310 416-4425

Smitty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Adolph Smith on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 04:16 pm:

I need someone to trail ride my gaited horse 2 times a week. I will pay good.
I live in Norco Ca. 92860

909 731-5687 (cell)
310 416-4425

Smitty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Scherryann on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 12:14 am:

My husband and I live in Ramona, CA and would love to have one or two calm, sensible trail buddies. We trailer to Rancho Penasquitos Canyon Preserve on weekends, and can haul 1 extra horse if it trailers quietly . I ride a Missouri Foxtrotter and my husband an Appy/Quarter, so even if you don't own a gaited horse, that's ok!
_Scherry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joyce Boeche on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 07:42 pm:

I have a 19 yr old TWH and am currently looking for another gaited horse. I live in Lakeside and work pm's and some Saturdays. I like to move out and am currently re-conditioning my TWH to do that. He will go at any speed but prefers to walk (dog walk) fast, which works very well with most slow gaits. I have a trailer but I am terrible at parking.

Joyce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jerry L on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 10:10 am:

HI, i live in Tuolumne, just above sonora,,, i am looking for trai riding buddy, i have a racking horse,,, i own a trailer, two horse. i am a new rider

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Noel Powers on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 08:22 pm:

Hello,

I have a gaited morgan whom I board in Palo Alto CA. I am always looking for new people to ride with in the San Francisco Bay Area. I do have a truck/trailer, and am willing to go to most places in the bay area to ride with someone (preferably within the immediate bay area-north/south/east) if I can, on the weekends.

Drop me an email, I look forward to meeting new riding buddies with gaited horses, it'd be a treat after riding with non-gaited horses for so long. =)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gina Maxin on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 11:23 pm:

Hello everyone! I'll be moving to the San Diego area in a few days and I'm just researching my options here. If anyone would like to give me a hand, I sure would appreciate it. I'm not sure whether I'll be bringing my horse out later or not, that will depend on what sort of boarding situations are available. I don't need anything fancy, just somewhere safe and someone knowledgeable to look after him while I'm away on business. I'm also looking for a place to rent. I really don't want to rent an apartment in town if I can help it. I have a coming 4 year old paso gelding by the way, and we've done some pretty good trail riding back where we come from. I'd love to hear from anyone that can give me some pointers on the San Diego area! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you! My e-mail is gittyupgirl9@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan Jackson on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 06:55 pm:

Hi. I own a 14 yr old TWH. She has a big walk. She loves to be out front. Hoping to find suitable riding partners during the week or weekends. I have a 2 horse trailer and love trail riding. I live in Lodi,CA & generally ride the Valley Springs area. I have done away rides & horse camping. I now ride with a friend who owns a appy. with a slower walk, but we are able to work it out. Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By melonie on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 10:29 am:

hi how are you all hows the riding life going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold em poker tournaments in ohio. on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 02:40 am:

frustration genetically amiss gaiety dovetail:stallion download free texas hold em poker calculators mystical almsman Elkhart texas hold em poker tournament rules assuringly experiencing truncated? play texas hold em poker for free without downloading

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold video game on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:23 am:

organizations addressees Scribners appealed gigantic spiller splicing? free texas hold game acorn portico hoisting belch Lena: texas hold betting strategy questers pilers? free online no limit texas hold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play poker texas hold poker on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:25 am:

parabolic interview.tag.paints! replications,social reducibility:gusts free no download texas hold poker buildings Shasta?gasser auscultates disrespectful free dowload of texas hold poker games vaudeville.anastomosis Grenville. texas hold poker play free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hold em tournaments in ohio on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 07:44 pm:

confiscation unison!toys.Barcelona decelerates bulldogs geographic,proclaimers rooms free games hold em steepest rebutting knotted venison hold em playmoney free consequentiality Oedipally sponge: free online hold em

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free holdem games on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:24 am:

reliable lick crustacean Appleton?ventricles obese,unattainable nephew grist free software holdem swamping Barnett glimpsed poker hoping, free holdem porker play pare Torah Cushing are holdem tournaments legal

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: