Missouri

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Central: Missouri
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tamerlee Ann Schuessler on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 06:43 pm:

Hi, My name is Tamerlee and I live in Joplin, MO. I love to ride, and I own Peruvian Pasos. I would love to here about any rides in the four state area.
This weekend (Memorial Day), I will be going to Sedan, KS to the trail ride and chuck wagon races.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hannah Browning on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 09:11 pm:

Hi,

My name is Hannah. I live near Mountain Grove, MO.
I too am crazy about riding horses! I ride a gaited Racking Horse, and she is such a dream! I know there are lots of trails on Conservation Land around here but have not explored much yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joan Johnson on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 08:43 pm:

I'd like to get in touch with Hannah Browning in Mountain Grove MO. She didn't include an e-mail address. I live near Elk Creek MO and ride a lot. Joan Johnson. fouroaks@train.missouri.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hannah Browning on Thursday, May 31, 2001 - 03:24 pm:

Hi Joan,

If you'd like to meet, I know a place. In Ava, MO on June 5th thru the 9th there is a Missouri Foxtrotter Show being held. My family and I will be there most of the days. We'll be vendors displaying a "Portable Horse Shed." I don't know how old you are, but I'm just a kid, only 17. If that makes any difference to you....I'll most likely be there for sure on Tuesday the 5th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joan Johnson on Wednesday, June 06, 2001 - 07:44 pm:

Hannah, please send me your e-mail address. I can't make it to Ava this week, but I'm in Mtn. Grove every Friday. I raise fox trotters, by the way. And I wish I was 17 again!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hannah Browning on Friday, June 08, 2001 - 04:29 pm:

Joan,

I'm really sorry for leading you on, but my parents have told me that I can't get together with you. The reason I posted in the first place was because I REALLY did want to find another riding partner instead of just me and my sister hitting the trails together. Maybe when I'm on my own I can decide who I want to ride with, but right now I'm not able to. Please understand....Have fun with your horses, and I hope you can find some other horseback riders to trail with!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kari Hoelscher on Friday, June 15, 2001 - 03:37 am:

Hello,
My name is Kari, I live in St. Thomas, MO, (south of Jefferson City). I love to trailride! I want to make it down to Eminence or Golden Hills this year. I hear they are a lot of fun. I am always ready to go for a ride though. There are a few places up near here. I also get down around Houston, MO quite a bit-my folks live there. My email is horseluvr33@yahoo.com. I would love to here from someone and go riding! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Malinda Rayford on Tuesday, July 24, 2001 - 03:10 pm:

Hi,My name is Malinda.I live in Springfield Mo.I'm
17 years old and love horses.I ride Paso Finos often at my friends Linda and Bob Rader house.They have a few trails on thier land,but I would like to go other places and meet new poeple.
I do not have a E-Mail address but you can call me at 869-4393.

P.S. I'm single.I also like Qaurter Horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lynda on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 04:11 am:

Hi, my name is Lynda and I live in Rolla Mo. I would love to find more people to ride with- that can ride during the day and not just on weekends. If anyone is interested in riding with a small group off and on please e-mail at miller1@rollanet.org.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Doreen on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 04:35 am:

Hi Y'all!
My name is Doreen and I live in East-Central ILL. I will be relocating to near Summersvile, Mo in the Spring of 2002. I have several breeds of gaited horses (TWH, MFT, PP, PF) and would love to have some riding buddies when I get moved in. :))

Keep in touch! My email address is: ppgirl@igait.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carol on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 01:37 pm:

We raise and ride Fox Trotters, operate a small trail-riding business. Lots of trails and territory, Berryman Trail nearby. 9 miles south of 1-44, 75 miles west of St.Louis. Riding just about every day. Bourbon, Missouri. Please email for info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carol on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 01:43 pm:

Carol again.. Forgot to include email in above message!

If you're interested in riding in the Bourbon, Mo. area.....Berryman, the Meramec and Beyond!
We rent Fox Trotters, offer guiding, and cabins.

email: mfarmbnb@fidnet.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sharon on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 12:10 pm:

My name is Sharon. I live in St. Louis. I would like to find someone to ride with around the St. Louis, Farmington, St. Clair area. Does not necessarily have to be gaited horse. Also have Appaloosa.

email: rodshar42@juno.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Joan Johnson on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:27 pm:

Hi! My name is Joan and I live in the Cabool area. I'm looking for trail riding companion(s) in the Cabool, Houston, Summersville, Willow Springs, Mountain Grove area who like to ride during the week as well as on weekends. I have a trailer and don't mind traveling up to 40 or 50 miles for a ride. Contact me at fouroaks@train.missouri.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By classygirl98 on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 10:07 pm:

Live near Salem, MO like to ride with other horse people. My husband & I like to camp with our horses or go for day rides. If you are in the area or with 90 miles contact me at classygirl98@hotmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy Vaccaro on Friday, June 07, 2002 - 11:01 pm:

Sharon, HI! I am also in St.Louis and just bought my first gaited horse. Looking forward to hearing from you and anyone else who may be in the area. Sandy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tara Albert on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

I'm looking for trail riding buddies in SW Missouri. Please email me at taraalb@netscape.net. I have a Foxtrotter and am in my 40s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Janene Parmet on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 02:45 am:

Husband and I are looking for trail riding people near Kansas City. We live east of there about 50 miles. We have TWH's and are in our 40's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By James E. Hicks Sr on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 01:13 am:

Hi,I'm Jim,I live 35 miles north of Columbia,Mo.
I have two gaited horses,a Racking Horse and a Spotted Saddle Horse.I would like to find someone in the area to ride with.There is a place at Rudolph Bennet Area to ride I live approx.20 miles from there.Contact me at grandpa1@socket.net
For what its worth I'm in my 6os. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Raven Flores on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 04:23 am:

Are you looking for a place where you can meet other Gaited Horse owners, trainer and trail riders? No matter what breed of horse you own these lists are for you!

Check out the below Yahoo Lists, where you'll find members who love to ride, share photos, exchange training information and just plain chat horses!

"Natural TWH" to join this list please send an email to
naturaltwh-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

"Gaitedhorse" to join this list please send an email to
gaitedhorse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Raven, the Girl Doggies and the Boys in the Barn
Ravenwood Stables, in the heart of beautiful Western Wisconsin, USA
<\__~
   </ <\

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pat Schoene on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 09:12 am:

My husband and I live 20 mi north of Kansas City, near KCI, have twh's and are in our 40's looking for people to ride with. Send an email to pets1960@yahoo.com if interested Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Frank Shepard on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 08:31 pm:

I live in the Marble Hill area in S.E. Missouri my wife of 20 years and i raise Tennessee Walking Horses am always looking for fellow horse persons of all ages to ride with. we are in mid-40s dont mind helping beginners

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TT JUSTICE on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 04:32 am:

HELLO, MY HUSBAND AND I LIVE IN AVA MISSOURI NEAR THE GLADE TOP TRAIL WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OTHERS WHO RIDE AND LIVE IN THIS AREA. PLEASE EMAIL US OF ANY UP COMING RIDES OR JUST TO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES. WE BOTH RIDE RACKING HORSES AND ARE OVER 30.

THANKS
JUSTICETRAILRDR@AOL.COM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bobbie bretana on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 08:55 pm:

I live in the Wright City area and am looking for people to ride with on the trails. I live quite close to several state parks and forest conservation areas. I have ridden at Mark Twain, Cuivre River, Rannocker, Babler, Forest 44 Daniel Boone, Shawnee, Whispering Pines, Lost Creek, Greensfelder, Quitique Canyons, Palo Duro Canyons and the San Juan/Lizard Head area of Colorado. If you saw the movie True Grit, we camped out in the meadow that John Wayne ran the little paint thru. Ialso raise Jack Russell Terriers and work 2nd shift at Ameriwood so I get to ride in the mornings before work. I have a gaited Morgan mare, her mother and a walking colt cross out of the gaited Morgan. I just bought a Fox Trotter filly and a paint/Paso Fino colt. I do have a trailer and would meet to ride up to an hour's drive away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Myrna Warfel on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 01:35 pm:

Looking for trail riding buddies who can ride during the week as well as weekends. We live in the DeSoto area (50 mi. so. of St. Louis). Husband golfs & rides, so many times he is golfing when I would like to be riding! Have trailer, so am willing to meet if I don't have to drive over an hour or so for a day ride. Raise and ride MFTs. Like to enjoy the scenery, the horses and the company rather than see how fast we can make the ride. Husband prefers I don't go out alone. We are "experienced" riders -- as far as age goes! Hope to hear from you! We also do horse camping. MyrnaWarfel@msn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kathy Link on Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 09:27 am:

Hi my name is kathy. I have a 23 yr young TWH/Foxtrotter and a 9 yr old TWH mare. Lookin for someone to talk and ride with. I live in St. Elizabeth, Mo-close to Panther Creek riding facility. Oh yeah and I am 54 yrs young!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Terri Odor on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 02:19 am:

Hello - My husband and I just moved to the Springfield, MO, area, more specifically around Republic. We are interested in getting new trail riding friends - either as a couple or seperately. I used to go out with the girls for riding and I miss it here. Trailering off is no problem at all. Also, looking for a saddle club(s) to join if anyone has any suggestions. We are in our 40s but age is not any barrier. I like riding even with teenagers as I miss my own kids!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By shari Ricketts on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 02:33 am:

I ride the buffalo river three times a week. If you would like to make the ride with me, just e-mail me to make arrangements. You can bring your horse or I have foxtrotters or Walkers I can bring for you. Come ride the beautiful Buffalo with me. Shari Sassy3049@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jo Brown on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 03:42 am:

I ride the Kansas City, Eastern Jackson County Parks for the most part, ride Poosey Conservation area. Love to ride anywhere there is good trail riding.
Ride TWH,
Jo - mbrown6069@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free online hold em no downloads on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 09:13 pm:

odorously thrower?compromise Seaborg parameterizing anastomotic carder leadings farces!COBOL hold em free practice workbooks reasoner.Cromwellian Krishna allotter rules for hold em poker tournament content?primarily gravelly hold em free game downloads

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By no limit free holdem tournaments on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:35 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play holdem online for free on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 12:37 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: