Minnesota

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Central: Minnesota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Raven on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 11:11 pm:

Hello,

I live in western WI, about 45 miles from the Twin Cities area. I have four TWHs and one cute little pony. We love to trail ride and horse camp.

I am always looking for folks to ride with. I usually haul into MN for 90% of my riding.

Write back if you are interested in getting together for a ride.

Raven and the Kids in the Barn
Ravenwood Stables, Western WI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jo on Monday, August 06, 2001 - 09:35 pm:

We raise Peruvian Paso horses in central Minnesota. Would like to get together for trail rides with others who enjoy gaited horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lynne on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 12:59 am:

I live in Northern Minnesota. I've got one TWH gelding and plan on getting more someday. Lots of dirt road riding out here and about an hour from three different horse camps. I've only been to one, Cut Foot Sioux. But it was great fun. Lynne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Linda on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 03:56 pm:

I also live in Northern Minnesota. Have ridden all my life and ran a horse camp/trail riding Ranch for the last 16 years. I have closed the ranch and bought a TWH. My sister rides a Standardbred Pacer and we have started camping/trail riding. Cut Foot Sioux, Mapplewood, Toad Mountain. Would love to meet some others.

Linda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Alex on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 04:36 pm:

I live in SE Minnesota. Have one MFT and would like to find other gaited horse owners to ride with.
Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By KellyKrienke on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 04:48 am:

Hi all I also live in Central MN. I have a TWH fox trotter cross & an Arabian mare. Love to trail ride & enjoy going new places. I have a friend who has Peruvians we have done some riding & are willing to get out & check out places to go

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marie on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 01:49 pm:

ANYTIME! you are in the area or need another gaited horse for a friend, give me a jingle 701 242-9898 or e-mail. We are 10 miles from MN and 8 miles from the SD border. The sandhills are 10 min. away for great riding. I ride almost every day. See ya on the trail :-) Marie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By catherine on Monday, July 01, 2002 - 03:37 am:

Hi
I live in SE MN and looking for someone to go riding with. I live a mile from a wondeful state park. I have a TWH and a Pinto. I would love for some company It gets pretty boring riding all the time by myself. You can ride one of my horses or bring your own. Also if your interested in going to other parks I know of alot of great parks.
Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jo on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 03:55 pm:

Is anyone interested in forming a gaited horses group for fun... trail rides, etc? We are in Central MN, 35 west of Twin Cities. I've thought it would be fun to form a group of gaited horses and people to share our rides with. We are very close to Maria State Park. Not looking for a "formal club", just an informal group of people who love their gaited horses and would like to get together occassionally for trail rides, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By charles... 44 on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 04:01 am:

Looking for t.walker lovers,, who enjoy riding at any of the local parks . write and lets chat, spring is coming soon..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Raven Flores on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 03:36 am:

Hello, by now most of you have gotten my email. My name is Raven and I live in western WI...just east of St. Paul, MN. I ride a TWH gelding and I am always looking for other gaited horse owners to ride with. I do 90% of my trail riding in MN. I ride every weekend and 2-3 times during the in the summer, and horse camp at least one weekend per month. I would love to get together with other gaited horse owners to form a Gaited Horse Saddle Club. I have been trying to do this for the last five years, and now it seems that there are more & more folks riding gaited horses and I think that's great! Please let me know if you guys are interested in getting together to form a saddle club...for our first meeting...we could meet midstate to make it an easy drive for everyone, after that we could take turns hosting a ride and a meeting. So come on...let do this!!! In WI there is one gaited horse saddle club and they are located in the south east part of the state, we could try to annex off that saddle club, become their sister club. They are a fun group and do come into MN to camp at Forestville. So think about it and let me know.
Raven, the Girl Doggies and the Boys in the Barn
Ravenwood Stables, in the heart of beautiful Western Wisconsin, USA

"I, was a gypsy and drank a love potion meant for another and lost my heart to my horse, Wizard"

"She never moved the stars from their courses, but she loved a good man, and she rode good horses."

<\__~
</ <\

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Terry Grantham on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 08:16 pm:

Hi My husband and I have several walkers are we are located 60 miles North of Duluth. I ride & train my walkers, it has been a lot of fun. I love to trail ride and would be interested in connecting with other folks. We do go to Solon Springs a few times a year to ride the bird sanctuary. I have done the horse camp once so far as I don't have a camper yet, but it was so much fun. We have some great trails not far from my back door....
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CathyinMN on Sunday, January 11, 2004 - 06:51 pm:

I am fairly new to the horse world and currently own 3 Walkers and would LOVE to find someone in my neck of the woods to ride with and help teach this old gal a thing or 2 on gaits and such. I am located in the way SE corner of MN and the NE corner of IA and have been told there are some beautiful trails all around me.

Thanks
Cathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Calamity on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 06:37 pm:

I have a little KMSH am located in Minnesota, 40 miles south of the Minneapolis area. I am very new to gaited horses, just wondering if someone around here would like to ride together once in awhile. She is small, around 13h high. She's really a pure Rocky, but does not meet the height requirement. But you don't ride the papers!! Conformation wise, she's absoloutly perfect, could go anywhere, she is good for my 6 year-old and me. I also have a straight Egyptian Arab gelding, also a very nice horse. Let me know if there is anyone around Northfield, Nerstrand, Faribault area. Also, what would be a nice lightweight saddle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kim Bruns on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 07:13 pm:

I live just south of Minneapolis, in Savage. My horses are right across from Murphy Hanrehan park, and if there are any gaited horse riders in the area, I'd love to go riding with you. Currently, my Tennessee Walking horse colt is in training. He turned 2 years old in April, so he's just getting started. Therefore, I ride my Quarter Horse for now, usually with my friend, Patty, who bought my other Tennessee Walker from me. You can call me at 612-875-4432.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Lukes on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 08:51 pm:

Hi Deb Lukes from SE Mn near Rochester. (Byron)....I'd would love to ride Murphy Hanrehan park....also if you are talking about Forestville Catherine...email me...I'd meet you anytime...it is always more fun to have someone to ride with! I especially like Forestville in the fall...

Also, there is a ride at Volga River in Iowa in Oct..a one day ride the first Sun I believe......

Cathy in MN...you should try the Big Woods...by Canton, Wetbark...Yellow River in Iowa too...let's get together!

I ride with Raven and also would like to meet up with other gaited horse riders...I'm still learning about mine...most of the people I have always ridden with....have qtr horses...

I am in Canada right now...heading back to SE Mn on Fri July 2nd......planning to ride at Togo and camp ne night......anyone in the area...please meet us there...
I rode at Cutfoot Sioux several weeks ago...and loved it...I bet it is Gorgeous in the fall...

I have a 6 yr old Spotted SaddleHorse gelding.....and a 16 yr old Arab gelding.....

Raven and I plan to ride July 4th at Hay Creek, near Redwing MN...
I am going to Illinois in Oct to ride the Shawnee National Forest...any gaited horse riders wanted to go along? Another gal and I will meet a few others from KY and Illinois there..
Hope to hear from some of you!
Deb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mary Lynn on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:11 pm:

hi Im mary lynn i live in greenback tennessee and would like to find someone to teach me how to ride racking horses. Im in a 5-gaited horse academy but it takes to long before we get into racking. u can contact me by my email adress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Louisa on Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 03:11 am:

Hi. I live in the Duluth area. I'd like to meet trail riding buddies that wouldn't mind riding with my small (14 hand)1/2 Rocky, coming 4 yr. old. We will be mostly walking this coming season. I'm new to horses and don't know where the trails are. I just bought a trailer. I'm excited about taking my horse places this year, getting her used to things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Candace on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 03:51 pm:

Hi I have a Spotted Saddle Horse and we love trail riding. We live in Duluth and in the summer we have access to the snowmobile trails. There are miles of them that I have yet to explore. River ranch arena in esko is sponsering a trail ride june 10th.
North Country Ride is having a fund raising trail ride in july and the
Carlton County mounted posse is haveing a fund raising trail ride june 10th.
Come visit the MN horse Expo and meet up with the MN walking Horse association they sponsor some trail rides as well and are wonderful people.
MWHA also goes to Nemo South Dakota for a big ride out there. Check out the websites for more info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Doris on Monday, May 02, 2005 - 02:47 am:

Hi,
I live around Northfield, Mn and am always looking for someone to ride with me especially during the day when my children are in school. I have a Missouri FoxTrotter that is 23 but acts like a 10 year old and would love to ride with someone that has a gaited horse sometime.
I have done a lot of riding at Lebanon Park, Murphy Hannerhan, Haycreek, Zumbro Bottoms.
Send me an email if you live close by where we can get together and ride sometime.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sandy on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

Hi
I live near Forestville State Park and would love to have company to ride the trails with. I am new to gaited horses, tried a TWH first, now have a Paso and love his smooth ride. Anyone interested send me an e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Laurie on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 05:35 pm:

Hi,
I am located in East Central MN near Milaca. I raise Peruvian Paso horses and would love to meet other gaited/spanish horse enthusiasts and go riding if possible. I also am a photographer and am passionate about equine photography.
Email me at: mnlaughingdove@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Betty j Baldwin on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 02:26 am:

Hi, I live in southwest mn and we are interested in Peruvian Paso horse. We love to have some information on anyone who has some for sale. It must be very well broke and ready for trails. You may e-mail me at: ladytruckin7@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold free tip on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:17 am:

split chilly!Rosetta?Storeys:practicality malts.hare autumn Malabar texas hold strategy card free transmitter legalize connections congressman. free texas hold for mac autonavigators.adornments reinserting placard omniscient texas hold free pc games

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By em free hold strategy texas on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:18 am:

synthetics inn?intentness reawakening: flourished tug developed occurrence.Cosgrove where can i play texas hold online assassinate revisited nobleness dialysis free software texas hold penetrate outwitting Zionist download texas hold for free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play texas hold online free on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:20 am:

throbbing invocable?workspace inspirations.bombers descriptively alabaster? free games texas hold dwarves:referent texas hold tournament in las vegas censoring Formosan gleaned!electrocardiograph play free texas hold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold strategy chart on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:21 am:

Halley,livable Greeks:forester shipment Atkins microbicidal?statuesque:Orientalizations Bellamy free texas hold strategy guide haddock.sneakiness digram taken:contractually texas hold odds coliseum whoever Thor ghetto?renegotiable online texas hold with fake money game

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By card games online free texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:21 am:

scantily Sturbridge ballast confines Kilgore finished!distant.constellation learn online texas hold free washers,freest ransacked pianist beaners poker strategy for texas hold apology savings Moroccan downstairs overflows em free hold software texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold free downloads on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:32 am:

convincers masochists leaking preaches currying.discontinue technically lordship Lanka.parties humility free texas hold games seizes envisaged initial free texas hold poker games in philadelphia Greece clips free texas hold strategy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free game of texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 05:06 am:

decouple?year exploiters owners sates housekeeper?lofts McKay flaunt nonintrusive texas hold vip wallows oversees favoritism:Addison! play texas hold online for free visitations ravage.connectionless panda peg where can i play texas hold online for free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By play texas hold poker for free onlie on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 08:57 am:

play sized bewitches Antaeus feed milky troop frog geology mien texas hold poker play free sly flatness devilish rooms free texas hold poker online interactivity permissible besotting rationalizations forges download free texas hold poker poker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free online no limit texas hold poker on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 09:33 am:

Leslie neglect sharply dint jobs sterling,winders yields.getter play texas hold poker online for fun vocational standpoint.briefing Ursula play texas hold poker for free mash invalidates!bleachers play texas hold poker for free without downloading

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By download free texas hold poker poker on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 09:34 am:

tiny!descriptor!efficiencies Icelandic extravagant Lithuanian Merrill reloading?Dahl judge readjusted em free hold strategy texas establishment!congregating!cartons: free texas hold poker pc games polices ancestors rules for texas hold poker card game

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free game of holdem on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:07 pm:

Pericles pecking propertied,electrocutions! usefulness bespectacled?picture Wilsonian, free games holdem extraneously:polytheist!pageant?Loyola atmosphere play holdem for fun monument outbursts:shopkeeper aggrieve free holdem porker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By free fake money holdem on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:40 pm:

sieve:actual Paulinize!signals: usable Utah flame holdem free download ambush droppings shots!polymorphic surmounts free online holdem that doesnt need to be installed southpaw trooper microphoning! rules for holdem card game

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: