Michigan

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Central: Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By marci stacy on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 12:18 am:

looking for icelandic horse riders in the central michigan area. located in mt. pleasant and i have icelandic horses of my own and for sale. would like to have get-togethers to trail ride. also interested in finding experienced riders to help exercise and possibly do drill teams with icelandic horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Winggait on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 03:37 pm:

Looking for Spotted Saddle Horse owners to
chat with & trail ride in the Genesee Co. area
Kathie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sue Feeman on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

I ride a TWH and a MPH at Waterloo Recreation Area several times each week and am always eager to meet gaited horse people and make new riding friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tami on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 10:15 pm:

Hi my name is Tami and my Hubby, Fred and I have Missouri Fox Trotters. Fred doesn't ride as much as myself...so would I would like to meet some people to ride with. We are located outside of Vermontville which is near Charlotte. About a half hour south west of Lansing. We ride at Waterloo,Ionia and Yankee Springs mostly. But we do have alot of dirt roads to ride around here. Thats were I mainly ride if not with Fred. We do love to camp and ride with our horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By robin on Thursday, May 24, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

Hi, my name is Robin and I have a young TWH thats getting used to trail riding. I live near the Ortonville Recreation Area which has 15+ miles of beautiful equestrian trails and a horse camp. Would love to make new horse friends and do some trail riding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Raven on Monday, May 28, 2001 - 12:37 am:

Hello Tami~!! Raven >:}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Susan Samtak on Wednesday, May 30, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

We will be travelling through the midwest via Route 80 and are looking for horse campgrounds or BB&B's. July 9-20. Can anyone recommend places? We ahve 2 paso Finos and are on our way to ride in the Great Circus Parade in WI on July 15. PasoVasz@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brenda Ritchey on Friday, June 15, 2001 - 01:10 pm:

Hi, my name is Brenda, and a friend of mine is looking for a boarding stable in the Northville, Plymouth, or even Kensington area. Preferably with rings to ride in and trails available. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from anyone.

Also, My friend and I are new into TWH and live in the thumb. Anyone wanting to get together and ride, I would love to hear from you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DENISE on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 10:02 pm:

HELLO. MY NAME IS DENISE AND I AM LOOKING FOR RIDERS IN THE CLARE AREA. I LOVE TO CAMP WITH MY HORSE OR TRAILER TO A GOOD AREA TO RIDE. I RIDE A TWH SO I NEED A RIDING BUDDY WITH A HORSE THAT LIKES TO MOVE OUT.I CAN BE REACHED AT DENISEANDSPIRIT@WEBTV.NET

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kat Oliverson on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 01:48 am:

Hi, my name is Kat. I am the current president of the Michigan Trail Gaiters Association (a riding club) Here in Michigan devoted to gaited horses. We have a great group of People that love to trail ride & camp all over Mi. and even go out of state once in a while. We welcome new members and host several educational clinics throughout the year...We are hosting Liz Graves in September! if your interested in joining, you can go to our web site. www.mitrailgaiters.com for more info. Happy Trails ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jude on Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 11:10 pm:

I'm always looking for people to ride with around here. I live in Holton, MI and own a TWH, i love to trail ride and camp
jude

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patty Wendt on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:17 pm:

Hello,
My name is Patty Wendt and I have recently bought a farm in Nashville,Michigan (which is near Hastings,Charlotte,Lansing area.) I have a TWH and I'm looking for some trail riding buddies.I love to trail ride and camp with my horse. My husband does not have a horse yet so Raider and I usually go alone. Sure would be nice to have some riding friends. Please write us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NancyRN on Tuesday, November 09, 2004 - 05:42 pm:

Hello from Sturgis, Mi--its at the bottom of the state, south of Kalamazoo. I have a Missouri Fox Trotter and a Perv. Paso and am looking for anyone within 100 miles who would be interested in riding back roads or going to riding parks: Yankee Springs, Ionia, etc. My Name is Nancy Holmes, my husband Al doesn't ride so its only me and an occasional friend. If anyone out there is close to me, I would appreciate hearing from you and "joining up with someone or a group to ride with on the weekends and sometimes during the week days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nancyrn@mail.com on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 05:52 pm:

Hi from the bottom of the state; south of Kalamazoo from Sturgis. I have a TWH, MFT and Peruvian Paso--all gaited. Husband does not ride. Love to trail ride back roads, trailer to nearby parks--Waterloo, Ionia, Yankee Springs, all within a 100 miles. Would love to hear from other horse people nearby who love and to ride also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sinead Slevin-Bell on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 04:33 am:

Hi I live in the ann arbor area and I would like to find others to go for trail rides with. I am new to gaited horses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xpButtercup on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 04:34 pm:

I live between Ionia Rec Area and Waterloo Rec Area and like to ride at each. Looking for others with gaited horses that like to get-up-and-go ... mine seems to be "Southern trained" and never dawdles ... LOL! email xpButtercup -at- gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By online texas hold em poker games on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 02:46 am:

pompous Cindy ricochet listeners coolest. atrophic heaviest play texas hold em poker for free without downloading endeavoring voicer!bricklayers saying. texas hold em poker home game chicago frequencies disbursed stewed flash hospitals, play texas hold em poker for free without downloading

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By texas hold poker for fun on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:29 am:

crunched partook experimenters consequences tuition commute?sheep: free game of texas hold poker calculation.burying surf free texas hold poker tournements fond!phases?antenna sinus texas hold poker free practice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By online hold em free to start on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 09:10 pm:

Vaughan:Lauderdale barbarian.beneficence Lyon modernly Imbrium:squeezes, em free hold texas tournament rooms Wilkins play hold em online for fun eating.gabled download free hold em game

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: