Kentucky

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Central: Kentucky
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mira on Tuesday, May 22, 2001 - 02:37 am:

Hi,i am from the Owensboro area,and would love to meet others with gaited horses to trail ride with.Or even just others with horses period!Have a gelding new to the trails that needs company.My name is Mira just send me a note if you are in my area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sam on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

Hi, Im from Owingsville Kentucky. I ride train and show gatied horses I also Trail ride them. We have a ranch Down here called rudy ranch. Its a camping sight for all breeds to trail ride They Have shows On occation it's a really nice place with good trails. Theres a another spot also called White sulpher. Its In the heart of some of the best trails I ve ever seen. I've rode these trails since I was 4 years old. It's really good country you should come up some time to ride there. Well I would enjoy to talk to some one on the net with gated horses There are alot of Quarter horse pepe out there.Send ma a message some time. latta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Irene Jones on Tuesday, May 07, 2002 - 03:03 am:

my name is Irene my horse is a palomino stallion a mountain pleasure horse called Buck. We live in Monticello Ky. and would really like to find someone to ride with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mpenn on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 06:23 am:

We have started a trail riding group on yahoo groups called eastkytrailhorseriders, we have pix posted of recent trails we have ridden, and will post future trail rides there. We all have gaited horses, mostly mountain horses and TW's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lisa Phillipd on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 12:10 pm:

I live in Casey Co. I am interested in finding trail riders for organized day rides. Possibly starting a new trail club, with organized monthly rides. E-mail: southerntaboo122@msn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lavern Snow on Wednesday, September 29, 2004 - 07:52 pm:

Hello im in Ky casey co. also we do lots of trail riding mostly in Ky thanks Lavern

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: