Kansas

Gaited Horses Message Board: Find A Trail Riding Buddy : USA: Central: Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jean ^j^ on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 03:17 am:

Hi, I ride a Mo. Fox Trotter, my husband's horse is a Tennessee Walker, both mares, we are in South East Kansas, since I have been off work, and my husband is working I need a lady to ride with me, she can ride my husband's mare if she wishes. She would need to come to my home to ride, we have plenty of places to ride.
e mail me @ MJEANGX4@ckt.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Teresa Turnbow on Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 11:07 pm:

Hi my name is Teresa I live in Dodge City, Kansas I enjoy riding I would love to ride with you I am a student and work part-time and have four children they are teenagers now so I can have time. I will have to plan a head to ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jean on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 11:48 pm:

Updating my earlier post, I really need a riding buddy, prefer lady. My husband died June 3, 2002. I have 3 horses and need a lot of wet saddle blankets on them. I'm in South East Kansas. You can ride my horses or bring yours here. I have trails within 1 mile of my home, or can trailer 13 miles to Big Hill Lake in Labette CO Kansas

Love to ride but am handicaped and can't go alone.

My handicap does not hinder my ability to ride. Just walk far enough to do anything on foot.

Please email:
MJEANGX4@ckt.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Wanda Conrad on Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 04:35 pm:

Hi, My name is Wanda and I live in Wamego, Kansas. I ride a Tennessee Walker mare. I would like to get her out on the trails and would prefer a lady. My kids aren't too interested in riding, since they are teenagers.

Please e-mail me at wcconrad@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kim Levinson on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 06:13 am:

We / I trail ride on our Rocky Mountain horses. I am looking for a riding buddy to trail ride with, preferably a woman. My musband rides with me once in a while but I could go several times a week and want to. I am in Central Kansas, specifically Hutchinson, KS. Email me if you want to ride! I have a three horse slant if we want to get three of us together and meet.

Happy Trails!
Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kim Levinson on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 06:14 am:

Email for Kim: kimlevinson@mac.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kim Levinson on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 06:17 am:

We / I trail ride on our Rocky Mountain horses. I am looking for a riding buddy to trail ride with, preferably a woman. My musband rides with me once in a while but I could go several times a week and want to. I am in Central Kansas, specifically Hutchinson, KS. Email me if you want to ride! I have a three horse slant if we want to get three of us together and meet.

Happy Trails!
Kim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: